☼108

When the two finally arrived home and opened the door, Yoongi was sitting up in a tense position on the couch. It was almost like he was scared about something. Preferably how Taehyung and Jungkook were doing.

"Yoongi? We all need to talk." Taehyung sighed as he walked back into Jungkook's house.

Yoongi jumped at the voice not even noticing them first walk in and turned around to face them.

Yoongi had no idea why the two were back on Jungkook's side of town so early, but he had an uneasy feeling that something went wrong. Something to do with the warning he received from before.

"Why are you guys back so early? Did something happen?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah.." Taehyung said slowly. "Something bad happened and it's all my fault."

"Taehyung? Jungkook? One of you needs to tell me what happened. Like right now." Yoongi said sternly.

"Baekhyun was apparently in town." Jungkook quietly said and Yoongi put all of the pieces together already.

After Yoongi practically threatened the living hell out of Baekhyun for hurting Jungkook in the past, he assumed he wouldn't have to deal with him again. Yoongi soon realized it must have been Baekhyun messing with him and threatening everyone.

All of this just to get to Jungkook? Why is that? Yoongi wondered.

"Are you fucking serious? What did he want?" He actually spoke aloud.

"He wanted me back. Said I was way hotter now so he was ready to have me. He never changed. Still all about the looks and shit. And then he—he touched me."

"Touched you?" Yoongi was trying all he could to hope it wasn't in the way he thought it was.

"Yeah— in my private areas and under my shirt and— it was just horrible." Jungkook was starting to tear up again.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook sympathetically and then looked at Taehyung with a more harsh glance.

"So what happened to looking after him like I told you to?"

"I just— I wasn't thinking. I didn't think about it. Jungkook just went to the restrooms and before I knew it he was gone! I know, it's all my fault Yoongi. Please forgive me. I really messed up and I won't ever do that again." Taehyung apologized with all he had. He had a strong feeling Yoongi would mildly resent him for what he ultimately caused.

"Taehyung, it's not like you were the one who forced yourself on Jungkook. I'm not blaming you. I'm just— I'm a little frustrated, sure, but I'm not blaming anyone except Baekhyun himself."

"Why didnt you tell me?" Jungkook randomly spoke up and asked. "Why didn't you just tell me to look out for myself?"

"I couldn't." Yoongi sighed.

"Why the fuck not?" Jungkook raised his voice this time.

"Don't raise your voice at me, Jeon Jungkook. He told me if I warned you.. he'd go after Taehyung. And I wasn't going to let that happen either. The threat was really vague, but I wasn't going to risk it. He was clearly stalking all of us. And from the looks of it, he's clearly dangerous. Did you want a dead boyfriend, Jungkook? What was I supposed to do?"

Jungkook's posture and tone softened and he saw the predicament Yoongi was really faced with. "I'm sorry for raising my voice. I'm sorry." Jungkook quickly apologized with tear filled eyes for becoming angry with Yoongi over a really sticky situation.

"Ah, Kooks. I didn't mean to make you upset. I'm just stressed, okay? I was really worried. Hell, I still am." Yoongi went over to pull Jungkook over to the couch to hug him. Taehyung gradually followed and hugged Jungkook on the other side. They were a whole hugging sandwich with a mildly sobbing Jungkook in the middle.

"What's wrong with me?" Jungkook sniffled.

Yoongi and Taehyung tensed up and then looked down worriedly at Jungkook.

"Jungkook— there's nothing wrong with y—" Taehyung started.

"There must be! Everyone's always messing with me! Everyone is just completely fine with ruining my day and making me feel like shit all the time! Why am I always a fucking target?" Jungkook only cried harder after expressing himself to the two older boys.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung with a sad glance.

"Jimin hated me and kissed you in front of me to prove a damn point. I almost fucking caused you to overdose on fucking pills when we barely first met because of my dumb mouth. I get sexually assaulted by someone I thought I would never see again. Yoongi is clearly getting sicker and it's breaking my heart. He won't even listen to me about taking a fucking break. It's like he doesn't even care! Everything is crashing down and soon enough, so will our relationship, Taehyung. Let's just fucking face it."

Yoongi widened his eyes and looked away, extremely ashamed. He didn't even know Jungkook realized how sick he was getting. He had no clue Jungkook even felt like Yoongi didn't care. If anything, Yoongi was only working so hard just to show Jungkook he does care.

"Jungkook! Don't say that! Don't fucking say any of that!" Taehyung cried out with a mix of anger and sadness. "Yoongi cares about you so fucking much and so do I. Don't tell me who I care and supposedly don't care about."

"It's only a matter of time before you both start to get tired of me, too." Jungkook muttered. "I probably won't even get to know if Yoongi truly cares about me because he'll be dead before I can even ask him if he really loved m—"

Jungkook felt a harsh slap to his cheek. He gripped the area of pain and then looked at the one who caused the pain to begin with.

Yoongi.

Yoongi slapped him.

"That's fucking enough, Jungkook." Yoongi said with venom flowing through every word. "How fucking dare you? Fuck this. You think I don't care about you? So be it. Fuck the stupid song I wrote for you and fuck everything." Yoongi stormed off and locked himself in his room.

Jungkook was conflicted as he's never seen Yoongi that upset with him. It was so foreign.

He knew he went too far and the words were already said. The damage was already done.

Taehyung could only rub Jungkook's back in comfort and assure him that Yoongi will talk to him again eventually and to give him space.

"See? See this, Taehyung? My stupid reckless mouth ruins everything."

"Jungkook— you were angry. He was stressed. We all are. You were just assaulted earlier? Everyone is just on edge. Just breathe and give it time."

Taehyung and Jungkook could even swear they heard Yoongi rip up a couple of papers in frustration. Papers that were assumed to be the song he was supposedly working so hard on.

Jungkook's cheek stung and so did his heart because this was an event that could go down in the history books.

That was Yoongi and Jungkook's first massive fight.