☼67

'sup I'm back at the top for a sec to issue out a warning

this chapter is GONNA get sexual (and I can't really write smut as well as I can write fluff and angsty plots rip but I tried) if you're not into that or comfy with that smut life

You can skip it! It's not THAT crucial to the initial plotline, in my opinion
I was just bored and wanted to write smth spicy

I'll put some sparkle sparkle uwu stuff when it's really getting to that point, to warn you guys 💞

-

Jungkook thanked Jimin and Hoseok for the billionth time and the older boys expressed all of their congratulatory statements about the two younger boys finally becoming a couple.

After all of that, they all finally dispersed, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone in the house once more.

"My first act as Jeon Jungkook's official boyfriend.. a massage seems to be in order!"

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot!" Jungkook gasped. "I've never had one before, but I'm sure it will be nice and relaxing." Jungkook assumed.

"We'll do that and then we can head to bed? Does that sound okay?"

Jungkook nodded quickly.

"I'll be back to get some more things. You can just strip down to boxers and wait for me on the bed." Taehyung instructed before running off.

"Okay, oppa!" Jungkook yelled even though Taehyung was probably long gone and already scrambling around.

Jungkook was just sitting crisscross and swaying back and forth in the center of the bed, playing with the rose petals, waiting for his boyfriend to return. He was definitely going to have to get used to thinking that.

He was in the middle of grabbing a handful of rose petals and throwing them in the air, like confetti, when Taehyung finally walked back in, impressively carrying towels, candles, and a speaker for music. He saw Jungkook playing with the rose petals and simply put his items down on the ground somewhere near the bed, to further investigate Jungkook's adorable actions, now emptyhanded.

"You playful little bunny. Ah, you're so cute!" Taehyung cheered. Jungkook just giggled and threw a handful of the petals in Taehyung's direction.

Taehyung fake gasped and performed actions that made it look like he was being shot down, causing Jungkook to hop off the bed and come to his aid. "Taehyung! Are you okay?" He played along. "You look like you need aid! I have just the thing!"

Jungkook leaned down and rapidly kissed all over Taehyung's face and even neck. Taehyung was finally it extremely hard to play dead as his boyfriend was attacking him with kisses.

Of course, Taehyung had more dramatics up his sleeve. He slowly sat up and gave out a forced groan, like a zombie almost.

"Me.. wants.. Kookie brains.." Taehyung groaned, rolling his eyes back and slowly moving towards the younger boy.

"Ah! My boyfriend's a zombie!" Jungkook fake screamed, jumped up quickly and went under the comforter for protection, which only prompted Taehyung to jump on top of him, breaking character. Jungkook peeked his head out of the covers and stuck a tongue out.