☼32

Kook 🔫 is calling...

Oh my god. He's actually calling me? Am I dreaming?

Taehyung pinched himself pretty hard. "Ouch.."

But no.. he wasn't dreaming.

I'm finally gonna be able to hear my baaaAAAAaaaAaby speak!

Wait— hurry pick up the phone, you idiot. Quick! Before he changes his mind.

Taehyung fumbled to answer the phone and when he finally did he smiled widely.

"Hello?" Taehyung asked as casually as he could.

"So.. Your voice is even deeper over the phone. It's.. It's kinda hot." Jungkook admitted, feeling embarrassed for even saying it, but it was ultimately true and he felt like he could be honest with Taehyung.

"Jungkook? Ah— Shut up. Are you trying to seduce me already?"

"No! It was just a harmless observation. I promise." Jungkook quickly defended his words.

"Anyway.. your voice is really nice and really soothing.. and really really cute." Taehyung giggled. That giggle was music to Jungkook's ears. It's was pure bliss.

Jungkook didn't even know how to properly respond so he just laughed awkwardly and stayed silent for a bit too long. Then, he finally spoke up.

"Hey— Sorry I'm so awkward right now. I'm just really nervous." Jungkook almost whispered.

"Don't worry. I'm nervous, too."

"What? Why are you nervous?"

"I finally have something attached to you and your beautiful name and texts. Your voice. I just don't want to mess it up somehow."

"I'm sorry I'm so difficult. I wish I could just be like everyone else and just show my face and all and stop keeping you waiting." Jungkook apologized ever so dearly. He felt like he was just being a burden by keeping himself hidden for so long.

"Hey.. Baby, listen to me. The fact that you're actually opening up to me. I'm ecstatic! You're trusting me. Slowly, but surely. It means the world to me. You don't have to feel obligated to rush anything with me. Plus, I don't want you to be like everyone else. I want you to be you."

First of all, Jungkook's heart simply fluttered at finally hearing the pet name. They weren't even dating or anything of the sorts, but any name Taehyung would give him sent him into complete euphoria.

Simply hearing Taehyung comfort him, with his speaking voice, instead of only text, made him feel secure and.. loved.

"I truly want you to feel completely comfortable with me. To the point where you won't have to hide anymore." Taehyung finished.

"I-I— Yeah. I know. It's clear you're not trying to rush me. You're allowing me to slowly open up to you. I really appreciate it. I swear when I finally get the courage to meet you one day, I'll—I'll make it up to you."

"Baby cakes.. you don't need to make anything up to me. You being and staying in my life is enough." Taehyung assured confidently.

Jungkook was honestly a blushing mess on the other end, "Ah, I'm so thankful we started talking, Tae."

"Me too, baaaaby." He casually stretched out the word.

"My heart literally skips a beat every time you call me that. I need a nickname that will get you all flustered. Tae clearly isn't enough."

"Hmm.. How about.. Oppa?" Taehyung suggested, a little too fast. He knew pretty well that he just wanted to hear Jungkook say it once out aloud, for his own pleasure.

"I-I— I won't say that." Jungkook said bashfully.

"Oh, come on.. pleeeease? For me?" Taehyung's begging was too hard to ignore and too hard to refuse.

"Okay.. Oppa.." Jungkook said slowly.

"Ah— That sounded so sexy. But also really cute. It's sute." Taehyung didn't think he had an oppa kink.. until the word left Jungkook's lips.

"Aaaaand.. Good night, Taehyung." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes, clearly too annoyed and embarrassed to even want to continue this phone call.

"Wait— Before you go.. can we call more often? I just.. like hearing you talk. You can talk about whatever you want. I just want to hear you."

"We'll see."

"Okay. Goodnight, baby boy."

"Mm.. goodnight.. Oppa." Jungkook said with a bit of a moan.

Click.

Jungkook hung up.

Taehyung screamed into his pillow.