☼62

The two were currently back at Taehyung's place, waiting for the perfect time to go back out into the night for karaoke

"I'm so excited!" Jungkook squealed.

"Me too, baby. I can't wait to sing with you. It's gonna be like the very first scene in the first High School Musical, except we already know each other."

"You did not just relate this to High School Musical."

"Oh, but I did and I'm not taking it back." Taehyung stuck a tongue out, also shutting his eyes briefly like a child.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and then playfully pushed Taehyung, soon triggering a laugh out of both of them. "Okay but, stick that tongue out again and I'll bite it."

Taehyung almost choked on air and after a few long seconds, immediately changed the subject, in fear of getting his tongue bit by the bunny. "So.. uh.. what do you wanna do to pass the time?"

"Hmm.. Wanna play a game?"

"Sure, Jigsaw. What do you have in mind?" Taehyung teased.

"Ha. Ha. So funny." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "And well.. it's not really a game game.. but.." Jungkook reached into his bag and pulled out a box of Pocky.

"Oh?" Taehyung grinned.

"Let's play."

-

They both placed the Pocky stick in the initial starting position, opposite ends of the stick between their teeth, so that the Pocky creates a straight line between their mouths.

Jungkook started the countdown on his fingers.

Three.

Two.

One.

Both starting biting their own end of the Pocky stick, moving closer and closer towards the middle, focusing ever so cautiously to not drop any Pocky pieces as they nibbled.

Their mouths soon met in the middle of the now shortened Pocky stick and both of them were so determined to get the other to crack and pull away, so that the other could win. They wouldn't mind just ending it early by kissing, but since this was more of a game, they were both being super competitive, being gamers and all. They wanted a true winner.

Taehyung ended up finding the way Jungkook was nibbling like a bunny, really humorous, and ended up pulling away to laugh. He just couldn't help it.

"Ha! I win!" Jungkook bragged.

"Yeah, but I suddenly don't give a shit about the rules so I'm just gonna-" Taehyung placed a hand behind Jungkook's neck, guiding him straight towards Taehyung's face and soon into his own lips. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, also adjusting himself to sit on top of Taehyung completely, and began to kiss even deeper.