☼99

Jungkook was already eager to call up Taehyung and ask when he could come visit again.

And so he did.

"Taehyungie~" Jungkook cooed, when his boyfriend finally answered the phone.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung replied back in his most precious tone. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah! I was just wondering when you would be ready for me to come over again?"

"Anytime, really. I'm not busy right now. Hey, maybe I should visit you for a change?" Taehyung suggested and then soon backtracked. "Wait.. Is that okay? I just thought it seemed fair since you always waste gas to come here."

"Baby! It's never a waste of anything to come and see you! But if you really want to come here for a change, then that's alright too. I'll just make my room real nice and cozy and stuff."

"Cool.. when do you want me over?"

"As soon as you can?"

"Oh, in that case. I'll be there in like an hour?"

"Oh! Okay!" Jungkook's heart was beating even faster than it was when the phone call barely started. "See you soon?"

"Yup! See you soon! I love you."

"I love you too."

And they ended the call.

Jungkook had an hour to figure out how we was going to talk to Taehyung about going all the way that same night or at least at some point in the day. And it was safe to say he was stumped.

The most he could do was make his bed look super comfortable and clean his room up a little. Luckily, Jungkook's bed was massive so if they did end up doing something tonight, they wouldn't need to worry about space.

Jungkook was definitely going to be straightforward with what he wanted. His outfit choice said it all. It was lazy and screamed sexual tension.

He was wearing an infamous white button up blouse and black lace underwear, that he may or may not have bought beforehand just to tease his own boyfriend.

The shirt wasn't too long or anything, but it was enough to make it appear as if Jungkook wasn't wearing any pants, which was a cute look in itself. Jungkook was pulling out every surprise in the box. He was even wearing pastel pink thigh high socks to complete his comfortable look.

Jungkook's attire was complete so all he really had left to do was warn Yoongi about the day's plans.

He skipped into Yoongi's room and waited for the musician at work to notice Jungkook's sudden presence in the room.

"Oh, hey Jungko— Whoa." Yoongi said as he turned and saw Jungkook in his entirety. "Plans tonight?"

"I'm hoping so. I even cleaned my room for this! You know I hate doing that." Jungkook pouted.

"You look really cute. Taehyung isn't going to be able to contain himself. I promise you that." Yoongi assured.

"Good, good. I just hope everything goes well."

"You'll have the whole house to yourself, Kooks. Lucky you. I'll be at the studio. Seokjin is working late tonight. So it will be only you two."

"Thank god." Jungkook breathed out in relief.

"You can be as loud as you want now."

"Shut up." Jungkook blushed.

"So.. When is he getting here?"