Christmas Eve

It was Christmas Eve.

Tonight, Jungkook and Taehyung were just making last minute preparations for tomorrow morning. So Jungkook suggested they make cookies. But he definitely underestimated how long it would take.

Jungkook was dressed from head to toe in fluffy pink pjs, with bunnies all over them. And Taehyung was just in a black Gucci robe with minimal clothing underneath, such as a plain t-shirt and briefs. He also recently dyed his hair red for the season while Jungkook decided on an interesting shade of green to compliment him.

Jungkook was sitting at the kitchen counter, while also holding Yeontan, just impatiently waiting for Taehyung to be completely finished with making the chocolate chip cookies.

As impatient as he was, he was still simply admiring Taehyung's every move, as he did something as basic as making cookies with such intricate movements and actions. And that was just him just rolling the cookie dough into small spheres with his hands, to then place them into evenly spaced rows on the cooking pan.

After Taehyung had twelve little circular shaped blobs of cookie dough on the pan, he put them in the preheated oven and finally directed all of his attention to Jungkook and Yeontan.

"I tried to prepare them as fast as I could, baby. So we can cuddle on the couch until they're ready. You started whining about me taking too long so don't blame me if the cookies come out distorted."

Jungkook pouted and gently let Yeontan loose on the ground, just to be able to properly and stubbornly cross his arms. "Sorry, I just wanted to eat cookies while I cuddle with you on Christmas Eve. I didn't know you'd be such a perfectionist with just.. making cookies." He whined in a childish tone.

"Ah, don't you start getting all pouty on me. Listen, I'll make it up to you, okay?"

"Finally.."

Jungkook started to head towards the couch but surprisingly enough Taehyung went in the opposite direction, towards the Christmas tree. Jungkook assumed that "I'll make it up to you" line was the "let's go cuddle" cue but Taehyung had other plans.

"Taehyung? What are you—"

"I'm making it up to you." Taehyung grabbed a specific present that he hid under the tree for quite some time now and then skipped back over to Jungkook with much excitement. "Here! Merry Christmas Eve, baby cakes."

"No, you don't have to do this. I-I was just being grumpy. You don't have to—"

"Nah, don't worry. I wanted you to open this one early anyway."

"Are you sure?"

"It's not a big deal, trust me. You can open it."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and then took Taehyung's hand and led them both back to the couch so they could at least snuggle while he opened it.

They laid to the side, Taehyung being the bigger spoon just so he could see Jungkook open the small present. And ultimately see his reaction from this perspective.

Jungkook finally started to open it and he then looked a little confused.

It was a note.

But the more Jungkook looked at it, the more he realized it wasn't just any note.

"Wait, Taehyung.. you.." Jungkook quickly yet carefully opened the note up even more to its full capacity and then gasped.

Why I think Jeon Jungkook™️ is adorkable without question