☼97

Taehyung's finger was practically on the button for them to finally go live on instagram

Taehyung's finger was practically on the button for them to finally go live on instagram. He had a more popular following on instagram so he wasn't sure how they would react to him now being taken. Some Twitter stans already had their theories about the two dating, but Instagram? A whole different story. A whole different audience.

"Ready?"

"Ready to make a fool of myself? You betcha." Jungkook teased, half nervous yet half excited.

"Shut up, they'll love you." Taehyung reassured. "Just be yourself. That's how I fell in love with you, remember?"

Jungkook smiled brightly and then nodded. They finally went live, but only Taehyung was in the shot for now. He told Jungkook to stand off to the side to wait for a cue.

They waited for people to start flooding into the Instagram livestream and after a good majority of Taehyung's followers were in the stream, he decided to actually reveal his official relationship status.

"Okay, so guys. I know I've been like never active anymore. But like it's because I found this hecka amazing guy. He's just so cute and squishy and his giggle is like the purest noise." Most of the comments were simply asking where Jungkook was.

where is he???
gasp are we gonna meet him???
is he here?????

"Jungkook.. actually couldn't make it—" Taehyung started. He wanted to fool them and bring out Jungkook later as a surprise, but then..

"Sup, bitches." Jungkook popped into frame, sitting directly on Taehyung's lap and the whole stream went wild in the comments.

he's super cute?? and he's sitting on your lapsksjsk
whoa Tae where did you find him?
his voice is so so cute!

"You couldn't have just given me a chance to fool them first? And then you say that as an entrance?"

"Pretty much."

"Awh. My confident little baby cakes." Taehyung said the infamous pet name and then pecked Jungkook's cheek, causing Jungkook to immediately blush and hide his face in Taehyung's neck.

awwWwwWw
omg omg HE'S HIDING in yoUr nEcK
is he blushing sksjsk

"So basically, we're officially dating now. Like it's all official now. He's my baby boy."

yeah it's clear now that Tae tops
really? Jungkook seems more dom tho
^ yall trippin

Taehyung laughed at those comments in specific and whispered something to Jungkook, making him blush even more than before.

gasp what did he SAY
w h a t
Jungkook is so R E D rn

Jungkook's head whipped around to read the comments and then he defended his actions. "He's just trying to embarrass me in front of everyone! But I can play back!" Jungkook whispered something back to Taehyung when then caused Taehyung to blush himself.