☼13

"He hates me. I know he does." Taehyung sobbed into his best friend's arms.

"No.. no he doesn't.. You're overreacting." Jimin comforted him. "You did come off a bit scary there, but just give him some time, okay?"

"Why did I get so upset like that? What's wrong with me? He's literally never gonna talk to me again, Jimin." Taehyung cried even harder.

Jimin caressed Taehyung's cheek and then kissed the same cheek afterwards. "Damn it, Tae. You've known each other for a day and you've known me for years. Calm down. He's not all that. Besides, you have me."

"Really Jimin? Seriously? Do you even care?"

"So now you're gonna turn on me?" Jimin scoffed. "I'm literally just trying to help—"

"Turn on you? Trying to help? Are you fucking joking? I fucking get it, okay? You had a crush on me for the longest and like I said I don't like you like that. You're still gonna hold that against me?"

"I-I—" Jimin looked away completely embarrassed.

"If anything, I should turn on you for using a vulnerable moment to fucking flirt with me!" Taehyung yelled.

"I just really care about you Tae.. I didn't mean to get so jealous—"

"Just get out, Jimin. I knew you weren't the right one to depend on." Taehyung cried.

"Oh.." Jimin then quickly walked out of the room, a single tear escaping his left eye. He messed up.

"I have no one to depend on." Taehyung whispered to himself as he continued to cry.

He had no one right now.

A guy finally interested in the real him comes around and he fucked it up. He has a best friend to comfort him and he snapped at him too. Why was he always so quick to snap at people?

Why was he always so angry?