☼85

He pressed send on his tweet and smiled. Taehyung was still asleep beside him, snoring ever so lightly.

Jungkook then found himself looking at his phone screen of the original picture the gang took the previous night:

Fuck.. Why did you have to make things so complicated, Jimin? Jungkook thought, with a frown.

He was still really upset at Jimin and it's gonna be like that for a while, but deep down he really wants everything to be fine again. Jungkook was way too stubborn to admit that, though.

Taehyung stirred a little in his a sleep and Jungkook looked down at him. He looked at Taehyung sleeping so peacefully and being so cute next to him and then.. his anger towards Jimin came quickly rushing back into play.

Jungkook did end up kissing Yoongi that same night, meaning Jungkook's lips also touched someone else's, but that was in a game, a game specially designed to have people kiss. But the difference was that no one in that pairing had romantic feelings for each other, on both sides. It was strictly a dare.

In this specific case, Jimin loved Taehyung and knew he was in a relationship with Jungkook and did it anyway. And then even before that, he dared Taehyung to kiss Hoseok.

It was just too much for Jungkook to handle and process.

In response to his sudden anger about the situation, Jungkook climbed on top of Taehyung, cupped his face and kissed him, so when he wakes up the first thing he'll see will be Jungkook, with his lips on Taehyung's.

Jungkook definitely won't be playing any kissing related party games for a while.

Taehyung's eyes soon fluttered open and he was just really confused, but he went along with it for now and soon chuckled.

"So, what's this about?" Taehyung said in a groggy deep voice, that still drove Jungkook wild to this day.

"I just love you a lot, s'all." Jungkook cooed. "Do you want me to stop? I can just.. uh.. let you sleep, if you want."

Taehyung bites his lip, rolls them over so that Taehyung was now on top, and then kissed Jungkook again even harder. "Does that answer your question?"

Jungkook nodded and kissed him again.. and again.

"I can't believe you're kissing me when I have gross morning breath."

"I don't caaaare. And it's not even that bad. I just love kissing you." Jungkook whined.

"Mm, you're being awfully cute this morning."

"But I'm always cute!" Jungkook giggled.

"Right, right. My mistake." Taehyung kissed all over Jungkook's face one last time before rolling off of him. He then reached over to the nightstand to grab his phone and happened to notice several notifications.