☼119

"Alright, where's the alcohol?"

"Yeah same, I'm ready to cause major chaos in this bitch."

"You guys are on the limited alcohol list. Don't think I didn't think ahead." Taehyung scolded both Jimin and Hoseok.

"Oh, come on!

"Taehyungie, please. We just wanna have fun." Jimin stretched out his words to appeal to Taehyung with a more cute tone.

"Absolutely not." Taehyung wasn't phased one bit. "You guys will behave and you will do as your told. Because today is our special day and I won't allow any of you to ruin it."

"Okay.." Jimin and Hoseok finally complied in unison. Taehyung walked away to go discuss other matters while Hoseok stayed on the topic at hand. Alcohol.

"What do we do now?" Hoseok spoke and moments later an idea popped into his head. "No worries. We'll just snatch extra alcohol from Namjoon's glass. Might as well because he'll most likely spill it anyway."

"No.. We can't. Taehyung will definitely notice if we go over our limit and I don't want to make him mad as he already has a lot against me. Please don't." Jimin pleaded with his older and perhaps the wildest lover of the three.

"Fine, we'll behave. That's only because I love you and I don't want to make Tae upset. But promise me we'll have fun later?" Hoseok winked.

"Oh, most definitely." Jimin nodded quickly.

On the flip side, Taehyung was just going around making sure things were set up for the reception before a majority of people started flooding in.

Jungkook was there by his side, mostly as a mental support system for every time Taehyung gets stressed about a minor detail. He'll just kiss him until he calms down.

Worked every time.

"Tae, just calm down." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek softly. "Everything is perfect. You planned this so well and I'm really proud of you for taking such a massive responsibility and doing so well with it. I married such a hardworking and passionate man." Jungkook assured with his whole chest.

"Kookie, don't do this to me. I'm literally gonna cry if you keep talking. You're such an amazing husband already. You're literally the only thing keeping me sane right now."

"Then I'm definitely not leaving your side." Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung smiled back and then his smile faded when he saw crowds of people rushing in to find their assigned seats. Jungkook noticed him tense up right away and he did what he did best.

"Hey, look at me." Jungkook whispered, prompting Taehyung to turn his head quickly to face his husband. Jungkook also squeezed Taehyung's hand as he said his next words. "I'm right here."