☼79

"So

"So.." Jimin spoke up first in this big circle of awkward silence.

"So?" Everyone said simultaneously.

"What should we do?" Jimin asked, not even knowing how to set up for a sleepover.

Taehyung sighed at Jimin's lack of organization and just started taking charge by giving out simple tasks. It was Taehyung's house, but it was Jimin's initial and sudden idea that he expressed at one point at the dinner table, to have everyone over in the first place and he sucked at planning things.

Plus, Taehyung was just even more annoyed at Jimin lately, just because of the way he's been acting and because of the fact that he sacrificed his separate plans with Jungkook tonight just to have all the boys together, like Jimin wanted.

"Jimin, just handle the music or something. You can hook your phone up to my speaker. Pick good music. Jungkook, get the video games.. the most competitive ones you can find. Jin, the food, of course. You know what to do. Namjoon, help me rearrange the furniture real quick for more space. Yoongi, you can go grab blankets and pillows from my room. Kookie can show you since he's going there too. Lastly, Hoseok, look up any fun, harmless party games you can find. And break!"

"Can Hoseok and I switch jobs?" Jimin quickly interjected.

"Why?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Just cause!"

"I don't mind. I have a much better music taste than Jiminie, anyway." Hoseok winked and sassily walked away, while slapping Jimin's behind.

"Hyung!" Jimin whined and then pouted.

"Okay then.. Jimin, you're in charge of the games. Just don't pick something too extreme, got it?"

"That's no fun, now is it?"

"Jimin.." Taehyung warned.

"You're so uptight. Don't even worry. Everything is gonna be fun."

"The last time you said that.. we were like twelve and I ended up breaking my arm." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Hey, you didn't listen to my exact instructions."

"There weren't any instructions! You just jumped on me, asshole. There was no time for me to even process anything!" Taehyung threw his arms up in protest.

"Think faster next time!" Jimin scoffed and then just walked away to go Google search party games. Taehyung rolled his eyes again and then turned to Namjoon.

"Okay Namjoon, just help me lift this couch and move it back so we'll have more space in front of the tv."

Namjoon nodded and they swiftly rearranged the room to make it more roomy.

"How's the music going, Hoseok?" Taehyung yelled over at Hoseok by the speaker.

"Perfect! I added a lot of Day6, Monsta X, and NCT songs in the playlist, by the way. Hope you don't mind."