☼111

Things were finally getting better for the time being.

Jungkook was staying at Taehyung's place for even longer than he usually would because Taehyung was willingly letting him stay there and get hopefully help to get rid of those horrible nightmares.

He wasn't actually officially moved in because Taehyung still thought Jungkook shouldn't make big decisions like that in their relationship, based on a fight with his roommate.

Yet despite all of the drama, they were still being all cute and couple-y together for now.

Yoongi has been trying- or begging-to get Taehyung to convince Jungkook to at least talk to him again. But of course, the stubborn Jungkook would never comply.

He needed more time, which Yoongi understand completely. His own words cut Jungkook deeper than Jungkook's mean words to him.

Yoongi took it a step further to hurt Jungkook and he knew that wasn't okay, either.

At the moment, the two boys were on the bed cuddling and talking about random topics like pineapple on pizza and what the best kinds of hugs are. Taehyung started the random discussions to help take Jungkook's mind to a better and much more amusing place.

"Pineapple shouldn't be on pizza, baby. That's that." Taehyung argued his stance.

"Your taste buds are clearly broken."

"Your common sense is clearly broken."

"My common sense works just fine!"

"Right. So can you use some of that common sense and cuddle with me?" Taehyung pleaded.

"I think I can do that." Jungkook smiled and crawled on top of Taehyung while still under the comfortable covers.

"See, I like this a lot." Taehyung commented and snuck in a quick kiss.

"You might like this even better?" Jungkook started slipping himself backwards, eventually underneath the covers entirely and was tugging at the front of Taehyung's boxers, teasing him. Taehyung only bit his lip nervously. "J-Jungkook? What are you doing?"

"Using some common sense, right? It's been a while." Jungkook whined. They haven't done anything intimate since the whole assault incident because Taehyung kept saying it was too soon for either of them.

Like he also said again today.

"N-No, baby. Not now." Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook back up to his face level. Jungkook was needy but deep down he was also really glad Taehyung wanted them to wait anyway.

Jungkook embarrassingly out his head in Taehyung's shoulder, holding a strong pout. "S-Sorry."

"It's okay, baby. I just don't think it's the right time yet."

"I understand." Jungkook nodded. "Can I still- kiss you?"

"Yes, you can." Taehyung smiled widely.

Jungkook was just kissing Taehyung's cheeks and neck periodically and playing with his hair.

"Can we just stay like this forever?"

"I sure hope so."

"Good. I don't even want to let g-"

Taehyung's phone abruptly started ringing and Jungkook immediately whined.

"Just ignore it." He groaned. "More kissing!"

Taehyung did as Jungkook demanded and kissed Jungkook again, this time even deeper.

His phone rang again and Jungkook sighed into their most latest kiss. "Let's just see who it is.."

"It's... Hoseok?"

"Oh? He usually never calls us unless it's important. He's not much of a caller he only sends out playful texts and emojis." Jungkook remembered and then gave out a slight giggle. "I guess you might as well answer it, right?" Jungkook shrugged.

"Hello?" He finally answered.

...

"Wait- What?"

...

"No way."

...

"Oh my god."