☼92

"God, I can't believe I passed out like that. Taehyung groaned as he groggily woke up, sitting up on the couch. "Huh?" He peeked at his phone and saw a notification that Jungkook tweeted earlier.

Taehyung looked at the selfie Jimin and Jungkook took and then smiled to himself.

Oh!.. they're finally making up. He thought, keeping the same smile on his face.

"Wait.. where even are they?" Taehyung actually said aloud and then looked around impatiently. He went to an obvious place, being the bedroom and immediately found them, cuddled up and lightly snoring in sync.

Taehyung can do one of two things right now and he simply did the latter.

He only did what felt natural.

He climbed into bed with them, laying beside Jungkook, cuddling him from behind, not wanting to break up the pair. Jungkook slightly stirred in his sleep, but it didn't even affect his overall slumber. Taehyung found himself nodding off once again, but now.. more comfortably.

Everything felt nice.

Taehyung easily could have felt jealous at the original sight, but decided to look at the positives. His two most favorite people in the world were bonding again and talking things out after one of the biggest fallouts of all of the seven boys' time together.

To say the least, Taehyung saw them all as a family. A seven-membered, annoying, stubborn, yet silly, caring, and adorable family.

Despite their short time as an official group, all seven boys were a big part of Taehyung's complicated extended family.

And he still wouldn't have it any other way.