☼113

Jungkook and Taehyung rushed to the hospital Yoongi was being currently placed in, nerves high, minds uneasy and restless.

Jungkook quietly cursed as he walked in feeling a pinch of guilt and buckets filled with regret. Taehyung could intensely sense how uneasy Jungkook was.

Who wouldn't be?

"Jungkook-ah, it's like I can read your mind at this point. I know you're blaming yourself for all of this. Don't." Taehyung assured him. "Don't let a negative thought flow into that pretty little head of yours. I have faith that he'll be okay and so should you." Taehyung comforted and hugged his boyfriend, adding a gentle kiss to his temple.

Taehyung then immediately pulled out his phone to text Hoseok and asked where their whereabouts were. Before he even could press send to the text message, he heard someone shout from across the room.

"Over here!"

They both whipped their heads around to the noise and noticed it was the whole gang in a corner of a waiting room nearby. The two of them rushed over to the group.

"Do you guys have any insight on what's going on?" Taehyung asked urgently as they approached everyone else.

"Only a little bit." Jimin sighed.

"We got Yoongi here as fast as we could and they just told us to wait here in the waiting room until they could run some more tests. They've been informing us on little things and that but the whole thing is still a little foggy. Then, Namjoon and Seokjin came flooding in soon after us and now you guys are here. So honestly, you know just as much as us." Hoseok explained.

Jungkook was just really silent and spaced out as the others conversed about Yoongi's possible condition.

He didn't want to know anything right now. He didn't want false hope and he didn't want even more bad news.

He just wanted Yoongi back.

"Jungkook, you might want to sit down for this one."

"Me?" Jungkook was snapped right out of his thoughts. He pointed at himself with widened eyes and then took the nearest unoccupied seat.

"From what they told us earlier, he wasn't sleeping or eating as he should. He was so malnourished. And I don't mean to make you feel guilty, but the whole fight you guys had probably really pushed him into his work until his body couldn't keep up with the stress being placed on him."

Jungkook was only frozen in shock. How could he not notice these things earlier? He knew Yoongi wasn't resting but malnutrition? He wasn't eating either? Something told him Yoongi only wore bigger clothing for a reason no other than to hide the fact that he was pushing himself way too hard.

Jungkook couldn't speak and he couldn't even process a single thought that didn't include blame and regret.

Taehyung sighed because now Jungkook was definitely going to blame himself now, even after he told him not to.

Jungkook stayed silent and everyone was looking at Jungkook with concerned eyes with a mix of sympathetic ones. He just wasn't speaking anymore. Taehyung felt like he needed to take action to comfort his potentially grieving boyfriend.

There was a larger bench nearby and Taehyung simply directed Jungkook to the new seating and allowed Jungkook to lay down using Taehyung's lap as a pillow. Jungkook was just silently crying on his lap, with his legs curled up in a fetal position as Taehyung rubbed his back with gentle strokes.

Everyone was on edge of course, but no one dared to speak another word on the matter until soon enough a doctor came up to the group with an update. Hopefully good news. Everyone had hopeful eyes directed at the doctor hoping that either Yoongi was doing better or he was accepting visitors.

But this news was even better than any of them even imagined.

"He's awake."