1

- Jennie

"I ship Black Bangtan, eonnie, honestly. And it seems like one of them is yours, no offense but...they are all looking at you intensely, you might have noticed it already?"

Those exact words kept are still evident on my mind.

The way those guys look at me still lingers inside my head, running all the way and messing up with my sanity.

I am not dense...
I can sense them, their affection.
I am aware and that's what I am being careful.

Three men, from one group.
I don't want to do the same thing as Chaeyoung did.

Messing up with Jimin and Jungkook who are both treating each other lime brothers. I am afraid to do the same, so I am keeping myself low.

Despite of the fact that Taehyung is my fucking first kiss.

Starting that day he kissed me, in my room, he kept sending messages.

Somewhat like, Good morning, princess.

Have you eaten, baby kitten?

Don't get tired and don't stress yourself.

Every meal, he won't fail to remind me that I should eat. Every night, he won't be able to sleep without saying good night to me....

He does these things even though I am occasionally replying.

Usually, I will just reply if it's a matter of thing about Jinin or Jungkook, to those days when Jimin and Rosè have a banter, or it is Jungkook and Lisa who are having some kind of argument.

I, honestly, feel special whenever he does these thing...
But at the same, I feel scared. Not because I am afraid of falling in love or because I am afraid of trusting people...

What I am afraid of is that fact that I might ruin someone's heart. I won't be able to handle to see or to know that someone is crying because of me, because of the decision I make...

I may be cold outside, but I usually think of everyone first than myself.

For some times...
I want to be like JHope...
All over us, he is the only one who got a normal life, a normal story, a normal love life.

As I know...
He is dating Hyerin of EXID.

And I am afraid to be one these young people who had their love life messy first before being extremely happy.

"Jennie eonnie, Jennie eonnie."
        My head tilted to the direction of my door, the maknaw line is calling me and knocking on my door politely...which they usually don't do.

I made my way and opened the door, revealing Chaeyoung and Lisa smiling childishly.

Lisa is healed already, and now she can be that annoying maknae again. But I'm glad.

"What?"
        I asked.

"Taehyung is out, in the living room."
        Lisa answered, smiling like something between me and him is happening.