73

A:   Let's give the supporting and next main characters a POV for this.

💎💎💎

- Jisoo

"Where's Jennie?"
         Her mother looked for her...

"She's in the emergency room."
          I answered with no such emotions out.

I am not mad...
But I can't help my insides blame her and her husband for what happened.

I am not in the position to meedle, or dictate them, or say what I can see, but I have been with Jennie more than seven years and I know, that woman is a very fragile one.

For all of the people, her parents, specially her mother, should know her capacity, and how vulnerable she is.

"Will she be fine?"
          She asked, eyes particularly looking at mine.

"The doctor is still checking her."
        Coldly, I answered and I felt Lisa's cold hands touching my forearm.

"Eonnie..."
        She whispered and I tilted my head, but avoided an eye contact with her.

"I'm scared..."
        She uttered, her voice quivering and just after her speaking, I heard Chaeyoung sobbing on Jimin's chest.

My eyes stared at the man holding my friend...
I didn't blink and my mind showed me...

"You, you all gave these to me. You all gave these to us. That time you and your members entered our lives, we all started to have fucking hard times. It was just you! I accepted and neglected the things that had happened, first, Chaeyoung to shooted by a gun, second, Lisa got struck by a pole, what's next? It's me, me getting hit by a truck!?"

Jennie screaming those words with teary eyes and shaking high toned voice.

"It's not really their fault...
But she's right, just the the day they came to us, everything started to be complicated."

"Excuse me."
        Our doctor, the same.doctor as before, looked at us and excused himself as he was about to talk.

"How's my daughter?"
        Her mother asked.

"Daughter..."

My mind mumbled.

"And even before you have threatened us that we won't be abke to see our daughter anymore once we make a mistake again...you're already not my daughter anymore."

And her words suddenly roamed inside my head.

"Daughter, your daughter."

"She'll be fine. Her body just need some rest, she's shock and really are tired. She may sleep for days, which is just normal. We had medicated her wounds already, she'll have some scars on her arms but that's erasable."
         He answered and mustered a tiny smile.