64

- Yoongi

I

am in front of their dorm...
I am actually with the two guys, Jungkook and Jimin.
It's already midnight and the two insisted to go and me being bored and all, I went with them.

The  add that fact that I need to admit...

"I'm also worried about her."

"Wait, is it really the code? The alarm will surely rang if we encoded the wrong code and we don't have valid IDs to prevent that alarm. You don't want us to get banned here, do you? Noise at this hours is very prohibited."
        Jimin is whispering as if the walls have holes and not soundproof.

"I'm asking Lisa but I think she's sleeping already."
        Jungkook answered with a sad face built making his face distorted a little.

"Text Jennie..."
         I butted in and they both looked at me confused.

"I am sure, she's still wide awake. What happened earlier wouldn't let het sleep well."
         I explained briefly and they both looked at Jungkook's phone as he started typing to text her.

"It was sent."
         Jungkook muttered and just half of the minute...

"It's already midnight, what are you guys doing here?"
         She opened the door with a dull face.

"How are you, noona?"
        Jungkook immediately asked, like she's the one he went here for.

Jennie's eyes soften...
But instead of answering...

"Lisa is sleeping already, if you want to check her, go check her."
        She informed and stated.

"Thank you."
        Jungkook soon entered and Jennie's eyes landed on Jimin who's waiting for her to tell to him the same thing.

"Chaeyoung as well, Jimin."
        Jimin smiled and thanked her in whisper before rushing inside.

And after that...

"What about you? Aren't they on legal age yet that they need you to be here?"
        It was a joke...I saw her smile, a forced smile, a forced happiness just to hide the loneliness.

I stared at her blankly...
Not because she's not funny, but because I can't overlook the pain through her eyes.

"Sorry. Just come inside."
        She apologized for trying to be funny and just gave me the way to go inside but before I have stepped in, I asked...

"How's your wound?"
        She looked at me a little appalled, she took couple of seconds before answering...

"Fine."
        As she answered, I entered.

I stopped right behind her...
Faced her while she close the door and as he faced me, she was a little shock.

"Would you mind to have a talk with me?"
         Directly and randomly, I asked.

She looked at me hesitantly...
But didn't refuse anyway.

"Can we talk not in my room? At the pool, or at least at the verandah?"
       She asked and a smile crept on my lips.