43

A:      My ex...chatted me. I hope this chapter will be fine, and so as the following ones. Sorry if it goes very dramatic or exaggerated or anything that disapproves your taste.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

"So...your father knows Namjoon hyung?"
         I am facing my bed, and here he is, behind me, surely looking down at the carpeted floor, holding the flowers that he hasn't given me yet.

"He knows you too."
         I faced him with a tiny smile and a little widen eyes.

He looked at me, seriously gazing to my soul that wants to shiver with the coldness of the surroundings.

"Because you introduced me earlier."
         He replied.

The memory of the happenings earlier flashed...

"Jennie, why are your eyes closed? And who's this guy? This is the same guy before, who are you dating here?"
        Dad didn't smile at him, and he can't utter a word, he just glanced at me, bowed to my Dad who is not aware of anything. Dad can remember him from the day we met again.

"He's..."
        I hesitated but when my senses caught the devastation formed on his body and expression, I continued...

"He's Taehyung, my suitor."
         I introduced him that way.

I know it will ease at least a bit, the situation.

I can sense our members listening from somewhere.

Mom immediately rushed beside Dad, looked at Taehyung who's bowing his head. And Namjoon stepped back a little to let Taehyung go for his own moment.

"Our daughter has two suitors, darling."
         Dad whispered but enough for anyone to hear.

The smiles that are formed on my parents faces are not really something that can make me feel relieved. It feels so painful to see, honestly.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am and Sir. I'm sorry for being involved to the issue last time. I just went with Jennie to guide her and to make sure she'll be fine."
        Taehyung greeted first.

Dad shook hands with him.

"But...you are a member too, right?"
        Mom is not even sure about it.

Taehyung nodded politely.

"You really caught two men in one group?"
        Sounds like a compliment as Mom asked but that was an insult for Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi.