22

- Jennie

"Congratulations."
        Our stylists greeted us and congratulated us as we entered the dressing room.

We just finished performing for SBS Inkigayo, and had finished the show as well.

"Thank you."
        In chorus, we answered.

We sat on the couch and rook a rest.

"It is already evening, will you girls bother changing or shall we just give you coats?"
       My head snapped to our head stylist direction as she asked.

"I don't want to. I'm tired already, let's just change when we reached the dorm."
        Lisa complained and answered.

Our stylist chuckled and nodded.

"But I am wearing this...this!"

I want to complain but yeah, we are tired and can't even budge to drink a bottle of water anymore.

"Ladies, the car is ready."
        Our manager knocked and opened the door, he waved at us, inviting us to go already.

Without a word, we all stood up and went straight to the van. We rested there for maybe an hour until we reached the dorm.

We bid goodbyes to our managers before going in.
As we went in, we saw bunches of food at the dinning.

Jisoo eonnie checked it herself.

"From Bangtan."
        She mumbled while removing her coat.

"I will eat first."
        Of course, Chaeyoung began, not minding to take a bath first, or rest or change her clothes.

"Are they here?"
        Jisoo eonnie asked, or the moment she did, I am honestly waiting for the answer, expecting that they are here.

I know, I sent them away yesterday...
But..."How do I explain this? I am so perplexed."

"Let's eat."
        Lisa invited and Jisoo eonnie followed.

I stared at them and watched them sit on their seats.
My.pride is pulling me back from eating though my stomach is churning in hunger already.

"I sent them out...
So I have no privilege to eat what they made for us."

"Jennie?"
       Jisoo eonnie called, chewing the food she took.

"No, I'm fine. I want to take a bath and sleep already. I'll just eat if I'm hungry."
        The two younger ladies looked at me with their fluffy cheeks carrying food, and Jisoo eonnie just stared at me blankly as I answered and refused to eat.

I chuckled at their images being cute.
Then I nod a little, signaling them.that I would go.

I headed to my room, I closed the door gently and throw my body on my bed.

I looked up at the ceiling.
Kuma is not here...
Probably he is at the others room.
He always sleeps at Chaeyoung's room whenever I don't get to bond with him.

I sat up and removed my coat, I stood up and hang it outside the closet.

I went to the bathroom and turned the heater on on the bathtub after poruing enough water so I can take a bath after minutes.