74

A:    Check the media(photo) above.

💎💎💎

- Taehyung

I am surrounded by people, I can say...
Or maybe I'm somewhere few people are.
I can hear whispers, soft voices, rustles, and else.
I can smell someone beside me, I can hear the door shutting few times.

I also can smell the reek of alcohol.
I can feel something is attached to my finger and on the back of my hand...
I also can hear the sound of something beeping and...

"Jennie..."

A came to my mind and barely, my eyes opened.

There's a pain on my whole body, on my arms, hands, thighs, tendons, feet, shoulders, back and the most painful...my head.

"Jennie..."
        With hardship, dry throat and lips, husky, weak and sick voice, I uttered.

"Guys!"
         That must be Hoseok hyung who noticed me first.

"Hey, Taehyung."
         That's Jimin.

I frowned upon seeing them gathering around while asking so many questions with irritating voices.

"How are you?"
        Jin hyung asked.

"How's your head?"
       Hoseok hyung asked.

"What do you feel?"
        Jimin asked.

"It must be painful."
        That's Yoongi hyung.

"Hyung! Do you remember us?"
       That's way too exaggerated but it seems like Jungkook is serious on asking that.

"I'll call the doctor."
       Jimin rushed out.

But instead of answering them, I tried sitting up with my elbow but my strength isn't enough to do so I just asked....

"Jennie..."
       They turned quiet...

As if it's shocking for me to ask.
But all their heads looked at one direction...
And Jungkook who's beside me gave a path for me to see the unconscious lady.

"She's still unconscious. The doctor said, her body is shock, her system doesn't have the capability to hold the strong stressful events she had experienced before fainting. She's just resting. What about your condition, Taehyung?"
       The one who answered was Jisoo, looking so serious and cold. Her eyes are a little puffy, swollen as if she cried.

"I'm fine."

        I answered and right after responding, my eyes landed on the corner, where a couple is seated.

The woman glanced on me...
While the man is looking at his daughter with the expression of regret.

"I don't think they'll still meddle on her life."
         Jin hyung whispered and my head turned a little just to see Namjoon looking at the couple.

"Maybe not them, but one may."
         I answered...

"Jungkook, help me."
         And asked Jungkook for a help to loft my body up as I wanted to sit up.