60

- Jennie

"What the fuck!?"
         I mouthed, cursed and slapped his face.

Few people, his butler and mine, some of the ball staffs saw it. But that didn't stop me from slapping his ass like face just after he kissed me.

"Sir."
        His butler was about to love and approach him but Namjoon signaled him not to.

"Madam."
         I heard the butler assigned for me whispered with worry but I didn't response or give him a look.

"What's with you?"
         Instead, I talked to the person who want to cause a scandal.

"Are you fucking out of your mind?"
         I questioned, and his head tilted, his eyes locked to mine.

I am expecting him to express apology, or be worried just like the first time this happened, but instead of saying sorry or give me a hint of apology, he showed a blank expression. Eyes are emotionless, lips are not uttering a word.

"Can't you be considerate? Do you think it's fine to suddenly pull a woman and kiss her? Is that how your parents taught you to do?"
         It may be a disrespect to his parents, plus, he's an adult, but everything he's doing, may affect their name, therefore, his parents are into this too.

"Why?"
        He asked.
An unclear question.
And so, I gave him a questionable look asking for clarification.

"Why do you keep being like this to me?"
          He added, with a much longer question but still not a clear one.

"Why do you keep on rejecting me? My actions? Why do you keep on pushing me away?"
          His voice raised a little, i can sense fear from the assistants that are unable to stop the both of us for this current moment.

"I'm not rejecting you, Namjoon. I have considered you just from the very beginning, haven't I? Despite of Taehyung's courtship, I accepted you thinking that the two of you will be as considerate as who you really are."
       His brows furrowed, jaw tightening, I can see it from his side, I am afraid he'll get mad, but I'm more afraid we'll end up into something that I can't handle.

"But things had changed, these past few days, I'll admit, I'm being distant than I am.already before. It's not because I hate you or because I am neglecting you, it's bec...."
       I was cut off when he yelled...

"Then why are you favoring him!? If you're not neglecting me, why are you favoring him!?"
         I felt scared, but I composed myself as soon as possible.

"I'm not favoring Taehyu..."
         Still, he cut me off and shouted...

"Is that why you felt so fine meeting his parents!? Your dad told me. Your Mom and Dad told me that you look like you want to defend Taehyung all the time they are going to compliment me. WHY!?"
        I was in a little silence...

Then I heard his butler saying...

"Madam, I'm sorry. I can't interlope in your conversation but he's a little drunk, I hope you'll understand."
       His butler explained a little and informed.

But that didn't make me feel pity for him.

"It's because everything is being unfair. Just like what you said, they are complimenting you, therefore, they are favoring you than Taehyung, so what am I going to do? Add up a fuel and compliment you as well? Let be Taehyung the dragged to ground one? Plus, it's not all about you and me here, it's also about the business. My parents are just good at complimenting you for you are every good in physical features, let's say, your parents are rich and has a business that can be partnered to my parents' company, you're smart, talented, and a handsome man but you're lacking with something, Namjoon..."
        It's not all about us anymore, I'll point it out.

I may sound favoring Taehyung...
But he showed me something I don't think Namjoon can ever give me.

"You got all those ideal stuffs, but there's one thing I'm looking for. The love, the care, the home. Yours and my parents are just into business, and you, you're into me but there's something wrong. Taehyung, he'a not that manly man, he's not from a very wealthy family, he came from a normal status but his family..."
        I'll answer his question why I seem like I'm fine with meeting Taehyung's parents.

"Gave me the feeling that I've been looking for ever since I'm still a kid. The feeling of home."
        His eyes soften, I caught the sudden guilt when I stated that.

"I don't know if you don't know but my Dad left us several years ago, just because he can't sustain all our needs, Mom worked for me and for her. And now that I'm already working for my own, an adult, a person that is independent already, he came back, saying that he got a huge company."
        At the corner of eyes, down at her hands, I can see that his fists are closed and clenched.

"Home, Namjoon. Do you know the usual thing that ruins a home? It's money."
         I stated...

"And your parents and my parents are into business because of profit, because of money. Money ruins home, if it's not because they are lacking in money, it is because they are just focused on making more and more money. See, I'm not in unity with my parents, and even to my Mother, I started to feel awkward and wrong."
         He licked his lips and was about to utter a word, I stepped back once and stated more...

"That's the wrong thing, Namjoon. You're a good man, a very good man. You're way chivalrous before but you changed now, let me guess..."
       Here it is, I'm going to state what I've observed...

"It's because you feel superior than anyone else knowing that you are from a wealthy family, that you are a rich son. And you thought that money, business, fame and title are all important but then you saw me favoring Taehyung who's lower than your status, so you felt offended and now you've changed and have been inconsiderate about the others."
        My throat is aching a little, my lungs is getting tighter, the breeze is getting colder...

"This isn't you, you would have a chance if you wouldn't change. But because of these damages you created, chances are slowly dissertating."
         I signaled the butler assigned for me to walk near me with my hand, because one last set of words and I'll ask him to take me back to the dorm...

"Namjoon, I've been considerate ever since. It's you and Taehyung who chose to compete for me. This is what I am afraid of, for us to have conflicts that's why I hesitated on accepting the both of you. Remember what you have said to me, remember everything, remember that you said you'll respect whatever my decision will be, remember how considerate you are before with everything. Remember it, Namjoon..."

"Because you're losing it."