77 (Epilogue)

A:    Time skip, guys...
You might feel confuse because I cut the words at the previous chapter, but you'll get to understand if you'll read every word.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

We took another two weeks and rested in the hospital...
Now, we're back to the dorm, just dorm.

"How's your head, Taehyung?"
        Hoseok asked while holding a glass of water.

"Better."
        Simply, Taehyung answered, with a smile formed on his lips.

His head titled to my direction and our eyes met...
He gave me that boxy smile and I just avoided his gaze.
I looked down at the tiled floor, I slowly took a deep breath and the person beside me, Lisa, noticed it.

"Are you fine, eonnie?"
        She asked, clueless about anything inside my head.

I nodded and shaped out a smile as a response and she touched my thigh before turning her attention back to her boyfriend who's hugging her like she would run away.

"Love...
It all started because of love."

Just after I had stated that internally, my parents came in, my father holding the bag I have my things in while being confined inside the hospital.

My mother smiled at Jisoo eonnie whi jist went out of the dinning area, and Jisoo eonnie jisy bowed her head whiteout giving out any emotion which shook me a little.

"She must have felt bad about my parents."

My father stroke my mother's back and both of them shared assuring looks. I watched them, and scanned every motions...

"Taking back the old them, huh?"

It was quiet a relief to see them like this...
The worry of the fighting for something again is slowly fading away, but the fact that they still waited for me to have an accident didn't go farther but remained to its position, including the pain it has on my heart.

"I may not be physically injured...
But I am emotionally destructed, wrecked, ruined, devastated, shattered and still...dying."

"Jennie, we will let you rest for now. But once you're fine, we're going to move. I have discussed it with your members already, me and your father are both excited to be with..."
         I moved my eyes away from everyone...

My hands are intertwined once again...
My system is being eaten by an emotion I can't decipher.

"I'm done..."
       I cut them and stated...

All of them turned their heads towards me, eyes confusedly scrutinizing me.

"I'm done deciding."
         Not totally clear, but I glanced at my parents before saying...