65

A:    SO! I JUST WANT TO LEAVE A NOTE!

First of all, the title of the book is "Chosen One (TaeNnie, NamJen and YoonNie)", noting that Yoonie should SOMEHOW play too.

And, second thing, I know what I am doing to this book. If you'll get confuse, or perplex, and want to leave...I have a mnemonic for you.

If you had reached until here, it's your choice. Remember, I had put out a reminder just from the very beginning that every occurrence within this book are all just the product of my imagination. I told you, you may not read this if you don't want to, I didn't force you to go here and read this, it's your decision. I did not publish this book to offend any of you, then so, if you are still here, AGAIN, it's not my commitment.

Ergo, LEAVE if you can not take whatever is going to happen.

(This is a momentous and a constant mnemonic.)

I know this will get "perplexing" to the others since Yoongi entered and it seems like we're already having problems with Taennie and Namjen, then add Jennie's parents, but if you know me, if you really know me...

My plot is not that plot has a normal climax.
See, I almost killed Chaeyoung and Lisa the first 2 books, therefore, I need to do something here too.

Opps...
No, I'm not spoiling.

Also, I said this book will end soon, as I continue publishing, the more it gets closer to ending, therefore! It won't get confusing anymore...

You'll be able to understand why I am doing this...
You will be, if you will just observe everything in my wall, whatever it is in my reading lists, or maybe if you'll continue until the sequel of JinSoo.

Again, I know what I am doing.
If you'll get bored and wanted to leave...
Well, you may, but you'll miss something that is important.

Yet for those who will leave, thank you for at least coming despite of not staying.

All I need...are those "The One(s) Who Remain(s)".

No more opposing comments, please.
One of the reasons I am being distant to the comment box, to be HONEST, is because I can find some of the readers not totally supporting me, if you're just into the book, keep the words inside yourself, because the more I can see comments that indirectly says I am being lethargic to the updates, or that I am being unaware of my own book, the more I'll lose my interest on updating, which can make the book really boring.

I came to Wattpad not to get popular, of course it is given that I need to be popular for the books to be read by the crowd, but the main reason is to let out my writing skills, not to please everyone. I'm not mad, I just don't like it when someONE is dictating what I should do. That's all. Bare with the long note, I have been distant, remember?

So dramatic.

💎💎💎