19

- Yoongi

I don't know why we are here now.
After all that had happened, why are we even here?

Namjoon, he must be here for Jennie. Jin, of course, because of Jisoo who is still hating him, throwing him away. Jimin, just from the very beginning, he is going here for Chaeyoun. Jungkook, as usual, no other reason, just for Lisa.

What I am very confuse and livid now is about Taehyung...

"Annyeong."
         She greeted politely.

"Oh, you're here too."
        I can see how Jisoo is just mustering that fake smile just not to be entitled with rudeness.

"Ahh, yes. Taehyung invited me."
       My fist clenched as she answered but instead of butting in, I let them converse.

Awkwardness filling the whole dorm.

"I know our maknae, Tzuyu, made a scourge between each one of you, you might look at me as the same person as we are at the same group but you know how much of a true friend I am to you and to Jennie."
         It is pretty lame to say that, coming from her, yet Jisoo listened.

Jungkook is holding Lisa with a glaring eyes towards Nayeon, Lisa is rubbing his back.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath, sarcasm and hatred is visible on her eyes and only Jimin who is able to comfort her now.

And there's Jisoo...
Still faking a smile.

"It's fine, it's fine. We know you well, you're not that kind of person, are you?"
        I don't know if it's a joke but it turns out to be a half meant one.

Nayeon chuckled and shook her head.
Jisoo responded by nodding before signaling us that she will go to her room.

"I'll ask Jennie to help me preparing the food but I'll go to my room first, I need to change."
       She suddenly spoke out.

And before turning her back for the second time, she gave the two ladies a look, a look that I can't decipher the meaning.

Nayeon and Taehyung sat in the couch across us.
I watched then being a little sweet and awkward at the same moment.

Beside me is Jin who is I know, confused on what he is able to see.

Next to him is Hoseok, fiddling his fingers on his phone, probably because of Hyerin. But I can see how he glances few tomes at Taehyung and Nayeon.

On the mini couch is Namjoon, sitting with a little uncomfortable position. His eyes on the table infront of all of us. He must be listening to the conversation between Nayeon and Taehyung.

I was about to take a deep breath and sigh but I heard a word being mumbled behind...

"Disgraceful."
       It was Chaeyoung who suddenly turned her back and Jimim followed her, worry is visible on Jimin's steps.

"Ignominious."
        And followed by Lisa who is shaking her head in annoyance, Jungkook followed her to her room as well.