58

A:   Pass 3am and still drowning myself on Wattpad.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

"

You have to attend like it's a normal party for you...wait, do you really need my advice for this?"
        Jisoo eonnie stated and asked at the end with hesitancy.

I don't feel comfortable at all.
I have been in fashion shows, brand launching parties, and else, but not a business mini ball party.

"She doesn't need it, eonnie is just tensed."
        Chaeyoung commented while scanning the dresses lying on my bed.

"Wow, are you going to wear all these?"
         That was a joke, but everyone glared at Lisa who's laughing for her own sake.

"Just be who you are, done. There are many Kims in Korea, not all.are you relatives, not all are famous and known. They might just talk to you either because of business or because you're Jennie Kim of Blackpink. Just look at them like they are our fans, whether it includes business or not."
       That was the best advice Jisoo eonnie gave.

And now, I am here at the car...
The one who was sent earlier, the guy, was actually a butler. Her drove the car for me as well and now he's guiding me with evertything.

"Madam, are you ready?"
       He asked and looked at the rear mirror to see me examining the people entering to the huge two doors entrance of the ball hall.

"Do I look fine?"
       A smile emerged on his lips as he felt how nervous I am.

"Better than the word better, Madam."
         I don't know if it's part of his job but I took it as a compliment.

"Thank you but...would it be fine? I mean, this is my first time to go in a party with this kind of business."
        I personally don't know him, but I at least feel a little safe with this butler Dad and Mom sent.

"Inside, you'll be meeting a lot of Kims. Maybe most of them would not be related to you, and of course, probably, mostly will recognize you as Jennie Kim of Blackpink, Madam. Don't feel nervous, Madam."
        Just like what Jisoo eonnie said...

"Will you be inside too? I'd feel bad if not."
         I asked and informed.

"I will, but I'm not sure if I will be with you or not, Madam. Butlers and personal assistants are actually not going to follow their masters all around."
        He, formally, answered.

"Just call me Jennie, please. I'm starting to feel so intimidated with your formality."
        I demanded but he smiled and refused by stating...

"It is a part of my job to call you Madam, Madam. It's a part of respect as I am lower than you."
        He bowed his head a little despite of that he is not actually facing me since I am sitting at the passenger's seat at the back and he's at the driver's seat.

By his answer...
I suddenly saw my image when I was still a kid...
Watching my classmates who are being picked up by cars and by their assistants.