31

A:  HEYA!

This is not long.
I just want to inform you that I made a second account on Instagram, for my identity as Diamond Faith. I'll be posting book covers there, also SPOILERS, iconic lines, and relatable quotes, and in addition, some edited videos that I, myself, made.

I'm not forcing you to follow the account, but here it is...

💎💎💎

- Yoongi

"Jennie? Jennie!"
       Jisoo is still busy on knocking at Jennie's door who seem to be sleeping.

It's a little bothering when I saw the two younger ladies coming out from their room with ignoring their men and tried opening Jennie's door.

"Seriously, Jennie!"
        Jisoo is frustrated and yet concern at the same time.

Which made me look at the two men courting her.

Taehyung is watching them with his eyes full of pity and sorrow. And there's Namjoon, having the same eyes, both aura are calling for Jennie's name who's not being budge by her own members.

"Jennie!"
        One more yell and the door suddenly burst open.

"I'm having a sleep, eonnie."
         My ears caught the grim voice of Jennie as she responded for the moment.

"But why was your door lock? And you've been sleeping since yesterday? You haven't eaten anything yet."
        The facial expression of Jisoo tells how much she got worried.

"I'm not hungry yet."
         Her stern voice is still heard as she answered.

"So? You need to eat."
         Jisoo mouthed sarcastically.

"I'll eat later, please, eonnie, I can't eat now. My appetite is really not hitting me well today."
        Jennie pleaded and all Jisoo can do was to sigh.

"I wonder what happened."

"No. Eonnie, you need to eat."
         Lisa butted in with her serious tone.