17

- Namjoon

"

Jennie."
       Jisoo called for her, just behind her...

But she didn't move and just stared at the door where Taehyung left.

Until the three ladies tapped her.

"Mm?"
      She hummed as a response.

Jisoo raised both of her brows and signaled Jennie something.

"Eonnie, I remembered, we have something to do. You said we're going to clean the whole dorm? And plus, we have to attend something later at the afternoon."
        It seems like an excuse to send us away indirectly as Lisa stated that.

"But, baby, you said..."
        Jimin was about to protest but Chaeyoung eyed him.

Then my eyes landed on Jennie who is looking down at the floor.

"Should we go?"
       Jungkook asked her girlfriend and Lisa looked at him apologetic.

"They are just sending us away."

"Why don't we just help you until you have your schedule at the afternoon?"
        Yoongi suggested.

"It will be easier for you, ladies, right?"
       He smiled and particularly looked at Yoongi.

"Look, we really don't..."
        Jisoo sighed and looked both at me and Yoongi.

"We really don't have schedules for today. We don't have anything to do, but you saw what happened earlier, it is a thing Jennie should think about and..."
        She was cut off when I spoke...

"Why? Do you choose me already?"
        I smiled in happiness though I can see that the answer in her eyes is no.

"She haven't chosen one yet, therefore, you guys need to exert effort in courting her not making out with her. Look at Jennie eonnie, she is not speaking a word, and she can't even lift her head properly, all of you very well know that she is toughest among us and seeing her behaving like this is some sort of not just a common thing but a huge conflict."
        I am expecting these words from Jisoo yet it was Chaeyoung who spoke out and pointed everything.

"Make out with her? I haven't touc...."
        Yoongi felt confuse, and he turned his head on me, looked at me with furrowed brows.

"You did."
         His voice stern and stare is cold.

"I just got into the emotion because she accepted me as her suitor."
        I explained and Hoseok and Jin looked at me unbelieving.

"You know that you are just accepted as her suitor, but you kissed her already. Where's the decency left in you?"
       Yoongi stood up and toned his voice higher than usual and pointed at me.

Jungkook went between us...

But he still continued.

"Hyung, stop."
        And Jimin at his back wished.

"No, I have the right to speak. I have confessed my feelings to Jennie already, but I haven't asked her to accept me and my feelings as I know, she already have Taehyung. I don't want to send burdens to her, and now I will hear that you kissed her, is that the reason why Taehyung walked out!?"
       He asked, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"No, it's not that....I just..."
        I tried explaining but he isn't done yet...

"I thought you would be the most considerate among us, among us seven but you added a burden to the woman. See, she is concern with Taehyung, she is jus..."
        I really feel frighten as I heard a word from Lisa that made Yoongi cut his words too...

"Can you please stop!?"
        Lisa is getting mad as well and that is not a good thing as even Jungkook who went to her got neglected.

"I'll just be in my room."
         Jennie calmly mumbled and gave the three ladies a smile before walking to her room.

The three ladies expressed worry much more than earlier.

"Look what you have done."
        Jisoo stated before walking to Jennie's door which is already locked.

I opened my eyes...
Looked up at the ceiling and prevented myself from reminiscing everything that had happened earlier.

Just from the beginning...
Today, we had a discord already, what more if this continues?

I rarely see Taehyung be that devastated.
The last time was when his friend is announced to be dead.

I rarely hear Yoongi defending for someone who is not really related to him.

And this is the first time I saw Jennie smile like that even after the dissonance that had happened earlier.

She must have felt really broken.
I am not in the position to kiss her...
But I did yet I really didn't intend to make things hard for her.

I just felt really happy...
And this is the first time I got accepted by a woman I like...I really like.

I will explain to Taehyung what happened...
And I will make it up to Yoongi as well.
And lastly ans the most important, is Jennie...
I will make things enlightened, I promise.

A thing just went in to my mind after a second of thinking...

"You really had been a bad guy there earlier, Namjoon."

"Jennie...
Her...her existence and her presence is making me idiot.
Idiot in the way that I will be very happy, too much happy that I won't be able to use my intelligence to consider the others."

I hope...

"I hope...
She will choose me.
But I am not wishing for Taehyung and Yoongi to be broken....

Things will be different from what happened to Jimin and Jungkook, I'll do my best to avoid it."

"...for Jennie."