54

A:     DONE FOR ME (JUNGKOOK x LISA) is already on going. Just saying, just in case you want to have a sight of it.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

We reached the dorm...
The dorm that he thought was my home.

"Let me carry you."
       He opened the door and crouched to reach my level as he motioned to carry me bridal style.

"No, I can."
        I refused and I earned a sigh from him.

Then he let me and just guided me by giving an arm to hold on while standing.

As I have stood up on my own feet, he held my hand and tightly grip on my upper arm to guide me.

He opened the gate, let me enter first and guided me 'til we reached the door. He knocked, and in my surprise...

It was Namjoon who opened it.
His eyes glanced at me yet took a longer look to Taehyung which made me feel annoyed.

"I want to go in my room."
       I stated and that's the only time when Namjoon gave us the way in.

"Be careful."
       Taehyung muttered with concern.

I was halted on my tracks...
And had ignored Taehyung when I saw Jin feeding Jisoo eonnie in the dinning area.

I wouldn't be shock if he and she are both bantering and arguing about something that involves the 'us' they are in. But what I saw is something I havem't seen before yet.

"What? Why?"
       Taehyung held my free hand and moved forward, his chest touched my back...

"Nothing..."
      I moved and released myself from his touch and made my way to my room.

He soon followed and closed the door once he entered.
I lied on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt his hand touching my head, thumb caressing my temple, other fingers gently scratching my scalp.

"Sleep, I'll just be here."
          He whispered before moving his hand down to my ear, pinky finger touching my jawline while thumb and index finger massaging my ear.

He knows that it's calming me...
And I felt really safe and relaxed with him yet...
Something's bothering me and that is...

"Why don't you go back home? Spend time with your family? I feel sorry that you need to bring me back here, I hope it doesm't bother you too much though I know, your time with your family had cut down and been wasted because of me."
       I opened my eyes to take a look at him but closed it as I stated the last sentence.

He didn't answer and just continued massaging my ear...that's when I felt more guilty about it.

I bit my lower lip...
Emotions filling in inside me once again.

I felt the blanket touching my body...
He tucked me under it and after, caressed my jawline and started to massage the back of my ear this time.

My brows furrowed...

"Taeh..."
        When I was about to speak out again, he shushed.