70

A:  Done gathering data for Thesis 2.
Still waiting for Monday to come for the general exams.

I'll review, but it'll be fine to update.
I'm not so busy anymore, because I had been responsible enough to finish Chapter 1-4 of my thesis earlier than the others.😌

💎💎💎

- Jennie

"Jennie..."
        He mumbled under his breathe, every eyes are focusing on me...

I immediately raised up my hand to my chest, I'm not wearing anything, literally nothing and the only thing covering me is this thick bath robe that the hotel provided.

"Why are you all here?"
        I asked i a very low voice, but enough for them to hear.

"Jennie."
       Jisoo approached me and took her own coat, signaling me to cover with it.

"Why are you all here?"
         Buy even before she could have reached four sets of twelve inches ruler, I asked one more time.

My voice is husky, low yet serious, deep and the normal voice I have when I don't give fucks to others.

"Don't make me repeat my question for the third time or you'll see everything here flying."
         I stated, making everyone feel intimidated.

"We're just afraid that you're not fine."
        Namjoon answered and was about to take a step to go before me yet I pointed the floor, telling him not to take any move.

"How did you know that I am here? I am at the faceless list."
          I asked, specifically looking at Jisoo eonnie.

"We convinced them and umm, Jennie, please don't get mad. We're just..."
        Even with Jisoo eonnie, I can sense worry and fright that I might get more livid...

"I walked away, came here and put myself hidden not because I want space or because I will do something horrible but because I need to think, I need space to think and let myself breathe."
      After answering, I rolled my eyes and turned my body.

I went back inside the dressing room, wore the same clothes and as I walked out...

I halted and gave everyone a look...
Telling not to follow me, not to tend on looking for me once again.

As they all avoided my eyes, I took steps and went to the door but as soon as I had taken the exit...

"Jennie!"
         A woman came to me, rushing to approach me...

Some people noticing us, recognizing me and the others. They all started to take out phones to document what they're seeing. My sight also caught my managers coming out from the elevator, and as they saw us creating a scene, they rushed and did their job...