2

A:    The scene here is a little late event but...
It's a good thing to do.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

I just went from the launch event of Chanel new fragrance.

It is tiring, just the flight from Korea drained the almost half of my energy.

But the whole time of the event, I mustered every energy in my body, I pretended to be fine and still energetic though there are times I just want to go back home and sleep.

But there's something more, that wants to pull out all the energy that is left in me.

The messages left by Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon earlier are still lingering on my mind, it has been more than twelve hours, but their messages are messing up with my mind.

I am still at the airport that moment they sent messages...

"Jennie, have a good trip, enjoy and don't stress yourself. And congrats, you're the first kpop idol to be invited on Chanel's new fragrance launch, global artists are the usually invited. This is an opportunity for you. Take care."

It was Namjoon's message.
Clean, smooth and you wouldn't though of anything if the two of you are close, but we are not close so it is obvious already. I'm not dense.

"Good morning. Be safe on your trip to France. I hope you'll be fine there, enjoy and don't miss anything happy. And be aware of your surroundings in case of something might happen."

I can say, by Yoongi's message, he is not that type of person who talks about something that is not deep and so serious. But it still struck me that why do he even need to send me a message...he is like Namjoon.

"My kitten! Good morning! I know you're early today! You're going to France, right? Have a safe flight. Eat your meal even though your schedule will be hectic, you need to eat. Don't go away from your manager, you need someone with you all the time, you might get lost. Take care, take care, take care and enjoy!"

"Oh, and please don't wear revealing clothes. I know you are Chanel's muse but...I am not going to be there to cover your body, so don't ever try to wear something revealing or I will fly to France just to not let every man see your skin. I love you!"

And the first message that was sent to me...
The first and the most severe message that hit me...
Was Taehyung's. He even said I love you which I can't reply anything.

"Why do they even know that I have something to attend in France?"

"Jennie, sajangnim is not mad, don't worry too much."
        I am now in the airplane, going back to Korea.

The fact that I forgot my passport and missed my flight made me feel scared, I know sajangnim will get frustrated and I thought he will get mad.

I nodded as a response to my manager...
I don't have the energy to even say a word.

"Take a rest, we still have few hours before landing."
         He stated and I nodded again.

I leaned my back and rested my head on the support of the chair...

I am tired...
Really tired...
And I feel sorry for the French blinks that I don't get to give a little attention earlier, they must be disappointed.