50

A:     Let's take a look on how Namjoon found the thing happened between TaeNnie.

💎💎💎

- Namjoon

"Namjoon, how does your woman treat you?"
         Jin hyung is kind of out of his right manner due to his fight with Jisoo.

"Still the same, fair enough."
         I answered, and I am confident about it.

"Stop lying."
         He exclaimed with a disdainful expression.

"Jisoo told me that she is actually favoring Taehyung but that's acceptable cause...why not, he courted her first."
        He is really out of his right manner.

"It's fine, as long as they don't do anything that will break the suitor code."
         I stated, I know it, that she sometimes, favor Taehyung better than she does to me but I am not being bothered with it...

Because I know...
She is considerate enough that she will consider the both of us. And I totally respect her for that.

"What if she does?"
        He asked...

"What if they did?"
          He added, including Taehyung.

My eyes stared at his...
There's a glint formed on it and I was relieved, the moment he spoke...

"I am just asking and teasing you. I don't know Jennie very well but yeah, I think the same way as you do."
         I chuckled and shook my head in disbelief to his behavior.

"Why don't you fix your thing with Jisoo? The lady is literally hurt for you."
          I asked and stated which made him took a deep breathe and sigh.

"She hates me."
          She opinionated.

"That's what she says but that isn't true at all. If a woman said that she hates you, she's hurt about something. And I think, that's because of someone else you're talking with, one of the TWICE members too, right?"
          I gave her a look and he just bowed his head in devastation.

I cute my self there and remained silent until another one of us came.

"Hey."
       A serious tone from Jimin, who's with Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Did you see Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung?"
         Jungkook asked.

"Sleeping."
       I answered.

Then, they took seats with us.
We are here, currently sitting at the dinning, drinking just water.

"Have you seen Jennie's father's way of glaring?"
           Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded, me and Taehyung turned silent.

"He is literally like his wife and daughter."
         He commented.

"No wonder why Jennie look so cold every second."
        Jin opinionated.

"She's not cold at all."
        Taehyung defended her.

"Of course, for you."
         Jungkook responded.

"What about to you, Namjoon?"
        My lips parted to answer but I heard Jin's laugh and he answered for me...

"She isn't that warm to you."
         He teased and I just shrug it off.

"How more for you? How can you tell that's she's not cold at all? Have you felt the warmth from her?"
        The question was serious and genuine, but dirty minded youngers took Jin's question as a dirty joke.

"Hey, hyung!"
        The boys whimpered in protest of dirty thoughts.

"What? You dirty minded."
        Jin exclaimed and motioned to splash a glass of water to them but they all laughed except one...

"Taehyung."

"Yes."
        But he answered....

"She gave me warmth and I am regretting on neglecting that, that's why I cut off me and Nayeon's possibility few days ago."
        He added.

My brows furrowed...
My left hemisphere can't comprehend the logic of the statement, and even my right brain can't imagine what he is trying to say.

"She gave you what?"
        Jimin wants to clarify.

"Assurance."
        Briefly, but conclusively answered.

Their eyes went towards me...
For that moment, I got it already.

"You should cut that something between you and Jihyo too. She had favored me once and I want everything to be played fairly, if you won't cut it, I will do everything for her to favor me once again, including her parents that seems to like you more than me."
        He turned his attention towards me and demanded and even threatened me.

My tongue got tied.
My teeth gritted in annoyance.
Frustration filling inside me.

I don't want us to have fights...
But in this case, things had been unfair ever since then, and I was so stupid not to know it before him telling me.

And because of that...
I finally have decided...

"What I think should be mine...
Should be mine."

"I have been fair and considerate before...
But things got been played, so I'll enter the game."

"And in a game...
It is either you...
Will be played...
Or the one to lead the game."