35

A:     I took a break from editing our video montage...

But then, I just found out that we also have to pass another kind of video for our PE class on Thursday.

For love, I've never asked for the ground to eat me.
But for these several performance task at a time?
I want to suddenly collapse and faint.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

After the performance, we headed back immediately to the dorm.

And here I am, staring at the passion flower tea Jisoo eonnie gave me.

My fingers wrapped on the cup...
Lips are close and feel so dry.
My whole body is not moving, nothing is moving, not even my mind.

"Eyeing the tea won't make you feel it."
         Then I heard Jisoo eonnie speaking, while sitting beside me.

"Yeah, love is like a cup of tea...if you don't take it now that it is still hot, it slowly will turn cold."
          Chaeyoung is commented and I heard Lisa's palm hitting Chaeyoung's arm.

"What?"
        Chaeyoung whispered and I haven't heard a single word from Lisa's direction.

My lips parted...
As a tiny amount of carbon dioxide went through out.

"Have you lost your respect for me?"
         I asked...

Eyes are still down on the cup of tea.

"What's with that question?"
        It has been seconds before Jisoo eonnie asked back a question.

"I...I lost my virginity with someone who is now...playing with me. And I even cried because of that. Plus, I am the one who intentionally favored Taehyung and had been unfair with Namjoon and both of them are actually not serious for me."
       I explained, still avoiding their eyes.

"That's really shameful...and I would accept it if all of you will feel disgusted with me."
         My hands reached for my cheeks, my fingers brushed the tears away yet it continuously stream down.

And I sobbed together with the flow of my tears.
I heard a sigh from Jisoo eonnie, I felt Chaeyoung's hand reaching mine, and I can hear shushing sound from Lisa.

"You're not disgusting or shameful because of that. All of human, we all commit sin. It is shameful, if you committed the same mistake twice."
         Jisoo eonnie, with her shaking voice, answered.

She might have a breakdown...
I rarely cry infront of them, and if ever that I did, these three strong ladies will cry even more than I will.

"Eonnie, me too, remember what I did? That's much more than this."
       Chaeyiung's cracking voice met my ears as she spoke.