LisKook (Special)

A:  Of course, the two who had experienced almost the same thing as with Jennie's.

Oh, and may I ask...
Is it true that Jungkook is not fine with flat-chested girls?

Also, I don't know why it ended up like this but...
SMUT ahead, you've been warned.

Special chapters are...specially made, are they not?😂

💎💎💎

- Lisa

"I'm sorry..."
        He drove me to the bed with his arms wrapped around my waist, chin resting on my left shoulder, and him walking forward while me, making steps backward.

"For what?"
        He stopped right when my leg hit the bed gently and pulled a little to look at me.

"For the trouble."
         I answered and he gave me that confused look.

He pulled away for more space and now, only his hands are on my waist.

"Trouble?"
        Confused, he asked.

My hand went to his chest, tracing circles next to his collar bone. And caressing the hem of his shirt, near his neck.

It took me time...
And since I am not answering for couple of seconds already, he had decipher what is inside my head.

"It's not our business, why are you sorry for that?"
         My eyes lifted up to him when I felt his thumb rubbing my clothed waist.

"Of course, we also caused trouble for you and your members. Jennie eonnie once said that if it wasn't because of you, if you guys didn't enter our lives, no one would feel at of this pain and would suffering from all the conflicts but we also caused troubles, like now, your three hyungs are not fine because of what happened. The bond between all of you became distorted."
         I explained, and he moved and sat down on my bed.

"Sit, here on me."
        He pulled me a little from my waist as he signaled and demanded me to sit on his lap which I did with my arms wrapping above his shoulder.

"It was a beautiful conflict..."
         He commented...

"We all had experienced tragic climaxes, but our endings are beautiful except to that fact that your Jennie eonnie still can't find herself worth but we, the two of us, ended like this so there's no reason to be sorry."
        He gave me an assuring smile as I gazed to his eyes.

"What matters is the present, not the past, and what the matters the most is that you and me are happy together."
         He cupped my face, my hand on his chest, and after stating, he peck a soft, warm, gentle kiss on my lips.

The he chuckled upon seeing me blushing.

"It has been several months and my baby doll is still blushing whenever I'll kiss her."
          My brows furrowed a little bit but I didn't gave an answer.