Yoongi (Special)

It was a pity...
That she chose no one.

It would honestly be a relief if she chose someone, even if it's not me, but hearing that she's not worthy to anyone, they wants to find her self-worth first is what broke us the most.

Not even her parents, she chose not even her parents who I believe, are now totally regretting what they did to their daughter and probably both are feeling guilt towards her.

"Where are you going?"
         Hoseok asked upon seeing me leaving the room dressed and holding a bag.

"Did Namjoon went out? You will go too?"
         Jin asked.

"Namjoon had went to their company building more than an hour ago. How about you?"
         Hoseok answered Jin and asked me after.

"I'll be back tomorrow too. I'll just go to my parents."
        I answered and their faces paled as if it's a very new thing that I will do.

"Because of what happened, I suddenly felt like I need to settle down the conflict between me and my parents. As I heard Jennie's words, I realized..."
        A smile slowly crept on my face...

"The reason why I keep on being a perfectionist to myself is because I can't see my self-worth as well. It is given already that some symptoms of depression are evident on me, and now that Jennie stated it for herself and found her self conflict, I had a thought that maybe, the same reason as her is the same reason I have inside that I have been looking for ever since."
        I explained and gave them a tiny smile.

"If it's not for Jennie and her parentd, I wouldn't realize that family and home were both factors why I am like this now. Though I know, I keep blaming my parents for not supporting me, but now that I get to see it, I need to fix myself too before blaming the others because maybe, there's a failure in me too. And just like what Jennie said, she has her own mind, she will write her own future, because she is herself, and me..."
        I glanced at the phone I'm holding, the lock screen was Min Yoongi...

"I'm from Min family, I'm Min Yoongi. A guy that has never felt love, a guy that has never felt supported, a guy who doesn't know what a family is, what a home is, and leaving them behind...maybe, we all should realize by now, that we need each others presence. Just like how Jennie and her parents had realized theirs."
      I looked back at them, and they gave a nod.

Jin's hand tapped my shoulder...
Hoseok nodded once more and signaled me to go.

I went out of the dorm...
Looked up at the sky, a little cloudy but still bright.
Now, I will go to where my own family is.

"Yoongi!"
        Our manager called, behind him is his car.

He promised me to take me there because his family is situated there as well. But unlike me, he's going there with excitement, while me, nervousness and hesitation are both filling me inside.

We both hopped inside the car.
I sat at the passenger seat while he drove.
It took us probably two hours on the road, and the first stop we did was in front of my parents' house.

There...
The simple house is standing.

"Thank you, hyung."
        I thanked and he waved before stepping on the gas to go by himself.

I looked at the house standing beside the others.
Some people who are passing by notices me and some recognizes me but no one dared to talk to me despite of some teens squealing behind me.