47

A:   As usual, I fell asleep while typing.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

After the dinner...
I fell asleep in my room, here in Mom's house.

I am still wearing the white polo and black pants I am wearing last night. The words that last came out of my mouth last night was...

"Is it all for business?"

Which sounded so rude, making Mom feel get so mad about it and with me.

"Jennie."
       She grunted my name and my head tilted to her direction.

I was appalled...
But I didn't utter a word as a response.

"Can you please be respectful? He is still your dad. And so what if it's about business? Namjoon looks good for you. We're not even planning in everything yet."
        She stated, and I kept my eyes down at the table.

"That Taehyung, I know him, not totally but I know some things about him. They don't own any business that can sustain your needs if you are all disbanded from being in a kpop group."
         She added.

I just asked it if it's all about business...
And my Mom had a lot of things to day already making me feel like they really like Namjoon instead of considering the two of them.

"I am being on silent while you're trying to be tough and cold in front of us. But don't ever disrespect your dad again. He is working hard for us now, isn't that enough?"
        She asked.

And when they are done examining me being a silent daughter...

I walked to my room.

I should have gone back to the dorm...
But it seems like my body and soul got tired by the sudden argument between me and my mother.

It is eight i the morning...
I can hear Mom and Dad laughing from the living room.

I moved sideways, looked at my palm...
Think of nothing and myself get drown by the numbness.

I closed my eyes...
And the sudden image of me seducing Taehyung flashed on the darkness.

"I need assurance on how much do you love me."
          I whispered those words.

My eyes are still stuck and busy on watching his lips, yet I can see from above that he is gazing to me intensively.

My thumb is brushing his soft wet lips, and he is not bothering me to stop.

Until few seconds...