34

A:    I am not aware that Blackpink has performance on Inkigayo yesterday, after this update, I WILL EDIT THE PHOTOS FROM OUR PHOTOSHOOT AND MAKE A VIDEO MONTAGE.🙄...I'm not a robot, to be honest, I hope my prof can read this.😧

💎💎💎

- Jennie

"Let's kill this!"
        Jisoo eonnie yelled before walking out of to the stage.

We are now here at the Inkigayo, performance in five seconds...

One...
Two...
Three...

"Tteonaji ma, just stay. Jigeum i shiganeul meomchun chae. Neowa hamkkeramyeon nan. I could die in this moment."
      (Don’t go just stay. Let’s stop time now. If I’m with you. I could die in this moment.) I started.

We continued...
Fierce, sexy, tough looking...

"Don't let the broken side show off."

We continued...
Continued and continued...
I am aware, TWICE is there, watching us and even clapping whole jamming on our song. There's Bangtan too, behind the cameras and dark places, hiding while watching us.

I, at least, need to show that I'm fine without anyone helping me out.

"This is what you know about me...
Just tough and cold...
Then let me give it again."

I am catching my breath by the time we ended our performance.

I looked at the crowd and waved a little and gave out smiles to the BLINKs calling my name.

Then, we headed back to the backstage and removed our mics.

Then, we rushed to our dressing room...
And relaxed there.

Lisa and Chaeyoung looked at me as if checking me if I'm fine or something...

Jisoo eonnie looked at both of them as if asking to say something.

My eyes landed down and after a second, I rested my back and head to the support of the mini couch where I am sitting. I closed my eyes and calmed yet...

"The boys had a fight."
        Chaeyoung spoke, starting a conversation that I even don't want to know the point.

"Namjoon and Taehyung had a fight with Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin. Only Jin and Hoseok had the intelligence not to get involve and just stop the childish act."
         She added.

I can't see her as my eyes are still closed...
But I can sense her eyes towards my position.

"Taehyung is a little drunk that moment and Namjoon was not on his right mind as he was so stress with the situation."
       She continued and the more she speaks, the more I want to breakdown.