4

- Jennie

"Ohh, now we're getting into it."
       Chaeyoung face palmed, looking at me with a tiny smile of happiness.

I am not happy...
Not the half of me.
I know what kind of I had just entered.
But can I do anything?

If anyone would be in my position, things will go bkur and the only thing you'll see was him doing what he wants.

If I won't choose one, he will choose everything for me. If I choose for him to let him see me everyday, it's just the same, and if I let him kiss me, IT'S ALL FUCKING THE SAME.

So it it better to choose and let him court me.
Much more safer, because I still can stop if things go wrong, and I still have my own self in good state.

"So, you chose the first option, which is you will let him court you? Is that it?"
       Jisoo eonnie asked.

I just nodded as a response.
I am still biting my nails since earlier.

"Ahhh, what's the options again? You will let him see you everyday, you will let him court you or you will let him kiss you?"
        Chaeyoung clarified, confusion is evident on her face.

I nodded once again.

"Wouldn't it be better if you chose to let him see you everyday than courting you? I know you are pretty annoyed by the man so...wait, that's almost the same."
        Lisa tried getting into a better option which is not totally a good choice too.

"Well, at least, if she doesn't want him here, she can commanded him not to go because he is her suitor now. Yeah, courting you will be better, you can demand things and he should follow you."
        Jisoo eonnie agreed with me.

"But I don't think she will be that harsh."
        Lisa commented, a smirk is formed on her lips.

I feel like I am in between three people debating abouy what I have decided.

"Why haven't you chosen the third option?"
        Jisoo eonnie asked.

"One kiss and it will be the ending of it."
        She added, pointing it out.

My brows furrowed, my eyes locked to hers.

"Do you think it's a better idea to let him kiss me? Kiss me and be nothing after that?"
        I answered, a little disdainful but I know my right and point.

"See, this is my point."
        Jisoo eonnie looked at the maknae line, saying something I don't know.

My brows furrowed even more in confusion...
The maknae line looked at me, one is blank and one is smiling.

"You want something too, and you are trying to look for assurance. That's it Jennie Kim, you're in a messy trouble."
        Jisoo eonnie concluded, confidence on her words dragged my confidence down.