63

- Taehyung

"She gave up on her own..."

I mumbled inside my head.
I am still thinking how she dragged herself down and insulted herself as a less than better.

"Jennie..."
       My lips whispered at the thought of her image with tears, grasping on the hem of her shirt, silently whimpering in front of me.

"I love her..."

I thought and sat on my own bed...
I am back at my home, the other boys are at the dorm, all of the girls commanded us to go by now, even Jimin and Jungkook haven't done anything as their girlfriends commanded them to leave.

Jennie is on a state that is vulnerable to pain...
Jennie is on a situation where she can't hold back her tears for long...
Jennie is on the edge of losing herself...

"Or had she lost herself already?"

"Jennie..."
        For the second time, I mumbled...

"Why?"
         Though I know the answer, I still asked myself.

"Why have you given up?"
        I questioned...
Tears forming at the corner of my eyes.

"Wouldn't it be better to fight with me if she said she love me already?"

I thought...
But as I though, I immediately remembered the scene earlier...

"Did you fucked my daughter? ANSWER!"
          I'll admit, I am so afraid when her father questioned me.

We entered their dorm with Lisa opening the door for us. We didn't know that Jennie's parents are in, and I think she doesn't know it as well. We came despite of her parents being disdainful to us.

Not actually her parents...
Not both but only her father.

As soon as I was about to sit on the couch, he questioned me about the thing between me and Jennie, and that's when he suddenly brought up the question.

"So, Mr. Kim Taehyung, what have you done for my daughter?"
         He asked, his husband is looking at me an expression that looks like worry but also a little ununderstandable.

"Nothing...sir."
          I answered with my head bowed down, I already can feel defeat.

"Then why would you touch my daughter if you haven't done anything for her?"
        He asked, my eyes lifted up to him in surprise but immediately went back to the ground as I saw the hatred in his eyes.

I wasn't able to speak...
Not even to open my mouth.