25

A: I found out that I haven't been putting Author's Note the past...several? chapters.

But thank you for keeping on reading this, we're at #57 on #kpopfanfic over 3000+ stories. Thank you.

SONO SOPROFFATTO.💝💜

💎💎💎

- Jennie

"Eonnie?"

"Eonnie, please eat your lunch."

"Eonnie, I cooked for you."
I kept on knocking, but she is not responding.

It has been more than twelve hours since she locked herself inside her room.

This is one of the bad thing when you have your own room, you can lock yourself and be there, o whatever you want and nothing will ever stop you.

And the most bad thing there is that she has her keys.

"Eonnie!?"
Lisa screamed, holding Leo while knocking just after me.

"She still don't want to go out and eat."
I mumbled as I gave up knocking and calling for her.

"I wonder hat happened between her and Jin."
Chaeyoung whispered and just after she whispered...

"Don't mind me. Especially you, Jennie Kim. You have your own problems to face. I am just tired with Kim Seok Jin's face, I am sick of his presence so stop worrying about me and him."
I almost jump out of my position as Jisoo eonnie's door opened, revealing her fine feature.

"Don't worry? You're asking us not to worry when you locked yourself without eating dinner and breakfast inside your room!? You're asking us not to worry when yoh suddenly acted so bad with Jin?"
I scowled and she frowned.

"I have food in my room, Jennie Kim."
She answered sarcastically.

"So?"
I talked back.

"Eonnie."
In unison, the two younger stopped us even before we have a fight.

"Don't worry about me. Jin is just annoying me too much, and I just woke up fifteen minutes ago, I played the whole night with my phone."
She explained making it clearer for me to understand why she can't go out on time.

"By the way, why are you so annoyed with Kim Seok Jin? You are NOT like that before with him, this just happen after...after me and Jungkook had a conflict?"
I want to kiss Lisa for asking that and emphasizing the word not making Jisoo eonnie look at us a little surprise.

"And eonnie, I saw a lot of pictures of Jin and Jinyoung on your phone."
I almost laughed at that when Chaeyoung declared that.

But it is kind of scary...
Jisoo eonnie is starting to.glare at us.

"I will explain some time when Yoongi is no longer standing behind you."
I can feel my soul being suck out of my body when she stated that.