44

- Jennie

"

So, he still can't end what he and Nayeon have?"
         Jisoo eonnie asked and sat on the chair across mine.

We are now at a cafè.
As usual, when we ever wanted to go out, this is the first or the last place we will go in to.

I nodded as a response and I heard a sigh from Lisa. Chaeyoung shook her head and Jisoo eonnie stared at me blankly.

"Things had been not just pretty havic but...really ruined."
        Chaeyoung commented and I have nothing to defend with that.

"Namjoon and Jihyo, Taehyung and Nayeon...why don't you just date Yoongi?"
          Jisoo eonnie uttered and I had let out a weird laugh.

"He confessed but he's not interested on coping up to the same situation."
          Lisa answered for me and I nodded as an agreement to that.

I can't even utter a word now...
I'm too tired to even speak my thoughts out.

"There's also that conflict now, that your father knows Namjoon?"
        Chaeyoung put her hand on top of mine as she remembered that.

I looked at her...
And just bowed my head after.

"So? What if her father knows Namjoon?"
         Jisoo eonnie raised an eyebrow. She knew where this conversation will go but she still wanted to hear it.

"We are all having family business. Her father knows Namjoon because of his parents who own a business too. What if...just what if, the same thing goes to eonnie, just like how Lisa almost ended."
          Chaeyoung explained a d we all took silence for seconds.

History may repeat itself...
Maybe not on the same place...
But the same kind of situation.

I shook my head...
And cupped the cup of tea I am drinking...
Which, honestly, still not been moved since earlier.

"But will that be rational? Jennie eonnie still can't accept her father, so, her father should be watchful of his actions. He should make it up to her with a logical thing, not like that."
          Thanks to Lisa, there's something I can get a hope.

He said he will make it up to us...
So, if ever, even if I am not sure about it, he should not set me to a arrange marriage or a contract thing.

Because if he ever did...
I might commit something I should not.

But the way Dad smiles at Namjoon yesterday...
It was something that tells me already that he is kind of, favoring Namjoon. The way he patted Namjoon's arm and just smiling at Taehyung told me so as well.

"Please...
Don't make the situation more complicated than it is."

"Here you are..."
         A sudden worried and soft voice came to Jisoo eonnie.

"You said you don't want to experience the same situation as Chaey's and Lisa's. Yes, you're not facing the same thing, but you're facing your own conflict."
         Her eyes are at her cup of tea.

While at the corner of my eyes...
I can see Chaey and Lisa looking at me with concern and pity.

"You got two options, two suitors, Namjoon and Taehyung...but both of them fucked up. Then, here's your father, with the possibility of doing some kind of thing that only a jerk can do. Your life is too messed up that only cursing is the way to describe it, ain't it?"
          Jisoo eonnie looked at me with a little sour expression formed on her face.