75

- Jennie

Darkness is filling my vision...
There's no visible light, just darkness.
I can feel coldness, I also can feel myself.
I can feel my dry lips, my aching throat and my hands that can't be move.

I can remember what happened...
I was about to collapse at the middle of the road, and a car was about to hit me...

"I hope it does."

I may be the Jennie Kim everyone wanted to be, I may the Jennie Kim that everyone thought of being a perfect human, or even a goddess, I may be the Jennie Kim that can muster a smile to any places I go to...

"But I'm tired..."

It's not that I'm neglecting my career, the people who loves me and BLINKs but...

"I'm really tired..."

"I don't want to die...
But if it's better than living in world like hell, then why not? I haven't been a total bad person."

"Jennie! Jennie!"
         Just after the thought, I heard people calling my name.

"Jennie!"
         Everyone is screaming...

As if someone's dying.
Though I don't where I am, I am annoyed with noises.
Too much crowd, too much noise, too irritating.

"Jennie! Wake up! Please, wake up."
        I heard that voice...

A voice that can make my whole body shiver...
I felt a warm touch on my hand, breathes hitting my neck and my ear, a forehead touching my temple...

"Jennie, wake up."
        As I heard that second demand...

I already had comprehended...

"Unconscious, huh?"

Internally, I chuckled...
But it is somehow bothering me, to hear a ling beep sound beside me.

"Or I am dying? Am I losing it?
Will I lose it? Will I be able to be free?"

I asked...
And for a reason that I can't decipher, I felt myself crying.

I felt my chest tightening...
My heart aching...
My lungs are both heavily breathing...
My whole system is shutting down and it is only my mind that is working...

"Why don't we just give up?"

I asked myself...

"You're tired...
You've been trying to live fine, to live perfectly and to live to the fullest. You tried not get tired, you tries shrugging all the hates and the bashes, you've tried being that strong, perfect woman that everyone will want to see. You've tried smiling every day, every night, every time. You've tried showing off your skills and talents, how intelligent you are. You's tried showing everything you got. You've tried to consider everything and everyone. You've tried to be the most considerate person for everyone but..."