Unavowed (Special)

A:   I'll just tease you with this.
If you're still clueless, check my reading list, "Seductive and Pride", check how many books are there and reconsider what you'll see.

I told you, the way this book ended has something better to do.

💎💎💎

- Third Person

"I told you, I'll help you with this!"
        He yelled at her.

She looked at him, straight in the eyes, smoke coming out of their noses and mouths as the cold weather is surrounding the whole country.

"And I told you, I can figure this out on my own."
         She answered with watery, reddish eyes.

"Please, why don't you just let me help you?"
         He was about to approach her closer and hold her hand but she stepped back and signaled him not to make any move.

"Because even me, I'm getting tired of taking care of myself. What more for you who's not totally aware of what's inside me?"
         Her tears started rolling down on her cold cheeks.

Her hands closed, while he is looking at her with pity.

"Why can't you trust me on taking care of you?"
         He asked with the most serious tone he has, tears started streaming from his eyes and people started gathering around them.

"People are gathering around, let's just go and fiish this night."
         She demanded but when she has turned and had a one step...

"WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST ME!?"
         He yelled making some of the crowd gasp in surprise.

She was appalled...
But she turned around and face him with a painful smile formed on her lips.

"Because I don't want my love to get tired, I am afraid that the only person I love would get tired and leave me, so it's better if I'll just look for him once I'm totally fine."
         She mumbled...

Her dry lips formed a tiny smile once more...
While the man who's trying to give her what she needs is in sorrow on just watching how she can deny herself for him.

He didn't give any word...
But he shook his head, telling her not to go.
Yet the stubborn lady, as a last statement, said...

"I have told this before and I'll tell you again. You don't deserve someone who's lesser than the less for you are more than the word perfect. So leave me, leave me for it is the better."

She started taking the path away from him...
People watching their drama like scenario with teary eyes, their fans wanted to try to shove her back to him but in fear, no one dared to touch her.

"I love you..."
         He whispered while watching her slowly walking away.

"I'm sorry."
         She uttered while letting the tears fall down.

The devastating night ended...
As both lovers had divided...
Their ways from each other.

💎💎💎

A:     Finally Ours will start on Sunday. Let me get some rest for now. Your own author is having some kind of unnecessary thoughts, suicidal thoughts. But don't worry, I'll be able to cope up, just need some rest, and just like Jennie, I need to find my value first, in able to make others feel happy beside me.

 But don't worry, I'll be able to cope up, just need some rest, and just like Jennie, I need to find my value first, in able to make others feel happy beside me

Giving rightful credits to @lisamonabangs (twitter)