24

A:   The performance here is kinda late, but we need to bear with it...😐

And sorry for shortcomings, I got sick and I lend time for WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN (Jin x Jisoo) and OBLIVION (Jungkook x Rosè).

I haven't been updating on that for like a week so I need to update there. And so, now that I had mentioned the two books already, YOU CAN CHECK IT IF YOU JUST WANT. I need a lot of love there.😐🤣

💎💎💎

- Jennie

"Oh, you guys are here already?"
        Lisa's voice echoed even until on our car.

We just went back from Inkigayo.
And as soon as we hopped out of the car, Lisa openes the door a d squealed...

Probably because seeing Jungkook makes her feel so happy.

The guys have been out of the country, they had performances on Taipei and today, they went back.

I wonder if they are still having jet lags, why are they here already?

"Stop, Jin, STOP!"
       I am picking up my bag from my manager when I heard Jisoo eonnie scolding someone, demanding someone to stop.

"I can't imagine seeing Jisoo oushing off a man like that, does she really hate Kim Seok Jin?"
       I was a little taken aback when I heard our manager oppa asked, watching Jisoo eonnie trying to run from Jin's arms.

"I don't know? As we know her, she wouldn't push someone off, but...something is weird."
       Our manager eonnie answered.

They both looked at me...

"A-um...I don't know. But I saw photos of him on her phone, it seems like it was taken by him yet I also saw some pictures of her and Jinyoung? I really don't know."
        Their eyes widen in surprise...

"Jinyoung?"
        In unison, they both exclaimed with a questioning tone.

I just nodded.
And they both gasped before waving their hands as I bowed and bid a goodbye.

"Take care, eonnie, oppa."
       I stated before they both had went inside the van.

Once the gate closed.
I inhaled and turned my back.

"Oh gosh."
      My hand reached for my heart as I felt shock seeing him standing right just behind me.

"Hi."
      As usual, he has that formal look, and he greeted me in the simplest way.

"H-Hi."
      I stammered as I greeted back.

Without a word, he handed me a box.