MUST READ

CONSTANT MNEMONIC:

Things here may confuse a lot of you, or maybe all of you. Things may seem like everything is so complicated and uncontrolled, and there are these instances that someone will suddenly enter but let me tell this maybe
not once but the first time,

"That's what we call plot twist".

💎💎💎

All comments are going to be appreciated, negative or positive. Even if it's a little offensive, it's fine, EXCEPT:

1. When it is about other books or authors.
2. When it's about hating BlackBangtan.

💎💎💎

I've been a little or let's say, I'm actually distant to the comment section those past several days. I am facing something that I'm ranting few times, and that's about my friend being close to my ex, and currently, just yesterday, my ex chatted me, trying to win me back but doesn't want a commitment which is a stupid and a non-sense thing.

Sorry if I am ranting about personal issues, it's just that some cases are good to be tacenda and not be told to my friends, especially because they are involve to the issue. They are not reading on wattpad so I, honestly, feel free here, that's why I constantly rant here or tell some other things that I don't tell my friends.

Okay, BUT even though I am distant on replying through the comment boxes, I am actually reading every feedbacks that you're putting in. Me, not replying to anything doesn't mean I've changed or whatsoever, I'll be back, I'm just taking a break on being cheerful.

See, just the personal issues affected me on being cheerful on the comment section, what more on writing the story.

For all of my on-going books, this is the trendiest.
I understand if the whole series is kind of messy, but actually, everything I put has its own sense.

I am not spoiling but I guess all of you have seen it already, Jennie's Dad SUDDENLY entered but there's a purpose, right? There's a purpose to everything, there's a reason for everything. Keep going and these perplexing plot we have right now will be cleared at the end.

I am not complaining or else...
I am not saying that you should hate me or leave the book. You can continue if you want, buy you also can leave if you don't like it. I'm.not forcing you with anything.

So, everything is totally fine.
That's it.

Sorry for some personal issues that I had tackled, I just need to explain my side so that you at least would, somehow, understand.

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ARE SUPPORTING ME and LOVE ME 'TIL HERE. I am not so good with thanking but I am positively overwhelemed, don't worry.

- Diamond Faith