45

- Yoongi

W

e are here again...
On their dorm, it feels like his is our dorm as well.
We are here everyday, there won't be a day that we won't spend time here.

And it feels irritating because...
I actually has no reason to go here.

"Baby doolllllll!"
         And it feels more irritating when I am hearing this kind of things.

Jungkook is following Lisa who seems like...mad, to her room.

And of course, the two who started all this are there, eating together at the dinning area.

Jimin is watching Chaeyoung eat who is unconsciously just eating and not minding her fiancè.

The two had planned to marry each other...
But they are still fixing things and both are still busy, so they just keep in touch while they still can't marry each other.

A smile formed through my lips...
The sudden action of Jimin is cute.
He motioned his chopsticks with meat to Chaeyoung who's cheeks are occupied by food.

"Eat."
       And demanded the lady to eat it.

She took it and Jimin giggled.

"I hope everyone would have someone like that...
But no, mine is too burdened...I can't add another one."

And there...
Right after that thought, she came out of her room, still wearing what she wore earlier when they went out to go to a cafè.

And suddenly...unexpectedly...
The burdens that I am talking about entered the dorm without knocking.

She saw them...
And after milliseconds, she turned her back and walled in to her room again.

"Why?"

My eyes turned to the two men who seemed to not notice her. They just sat on the couch across me and Jin, smiling like idiots.

"Where's Jennie?"
         But then, Namjoon asked.

At first, I hesitated to answer...
But I just shrug my shoulders.

I saw Jennie coming out of her room and suddenly turning back when she saw them, so, maybe it's better that I'll answer nothing but 'I don't know'.

"Excuse me, is Jennie..."
         Namjoon was still not yet finished with his words as he was about to ask the passing woman, Jisoo, but then she answered immediately with a serious tone of voice and and glaring eyes...

"She don't want to be burdened...I mean, bothered right now."
         With sarcasm, Jisoo answered.

It is really rare to see her being savage and whenever she is, even me get frightened a little.

"Ahh, okay. Can you just give her this?"
         Namjoon wished and Taehyung stood as well to give his.

Both has bags of food and cup of what seems to be tea.
It's funny...

It's funny how they are being considerate with each other like this. Courting same woman, but still being close friends. Both messed up and became a burden but still tries to get the same woman.