67

- Taehyung

"It's already pass eleven and Jennie is not here yet."
          Jisoo worriedly stated...

"Maybe she's going to sleep there?"
         Jin hyung answered, and Jisoo just rolled her eyes and turned her back to the man who felt down after seeing her action.

"She said she'll be back here at about nine. Plus, she would text one of us, usually, Jisoo eonnie, if she's not going back at the time she said."
        Lisa answered, worry lacing in her voice, while evidently showing it on her facial expression.

"I can hear a phone ringing from somewhere."
        Yoongi informed who's stretching his arms like he just woke up from a nap.

"My phone."
         Jisoo rushed to her room and picked her phone up...

"Yes, auntie?"
         My eyes squinted as I saw her walking back to our direction.

Her face is distorted with worry...
Brows furrowed while talking the person with her phone on the other line.

"Are you sure?"
          Jisoo asked and bit her lower lip after.

"Who is it?"
        Chaeyoung whispered and Jisoo mouthed with no sound that it was Jennie's mother.

"Why?"
         Lisa approached next to Chaeyoung and whispered, asking Jisoo.

"Okay, we will let you know once she's here."
         I am not saying it, but I am sure, something happened at Jisoo said that before hanging up.

"Jennie walked out and gone out of reach."
        She stated and as expected, something happened.

"Where...since when?"
       Chaeyoung asked, voice immediately shaking in nervousness.

"Auntie said she left for about pass eight earlier."
       Jisoo responded and I heard a sigh from Lisa.

"Where will she go?"
       Lisa asked, bit her nails and sat at the couch.

"That woman doesn't know how to use phone whenever she wanted space."
       Jisoo commented with such of sarcasm but no one laughed or chuckled as she is stating a serious fact.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine."
       Jimin cooed as he saw her fiancèe shutting herself down, having a mental stress.

"Where could she possibly go?"
        This time, my eyes went to Namjoon hyung who asked...

A sudden thought popped to my mind...

"Conflict...
Every conflict is hitting net too much."

My eyes squeezed shut for a moment as I listened to their conversation...

"No one knows, not even me know. This is the first she had been gone. All we know is that she won't respond to any text messages and calls until she feel like answering it and she would just like answering it if she's fine which is surely not."
          I barely opened my eyes and looked at the ground, contemplating what to do and where to go...