69

- Taehyung

I have roamed around the city...
Looking for her and now I'm going to enter the fourth hotel, the first three hotels no nothing about her, where she is or where she will go. It is now pass three in dawn.

"Excuse me."
        I headed straight to the front desk.

The lady was in shock, how the usual fans would react...but answered anyway.

"How may I help you, Sir?"
         She asked and I felt my lungs are so heavy due to running and rushing since earlier.

"I-ahh, Jennie Kim, did she checked in here? Or did she went here? She's missing, not really missing but she walked away and...is she here?"
          Sweats coming out of my forehead though the facility is ventilated with normal temperature.

She stared at me for seconds...
I'm aware of it, she seems like hesitating...

"Taehyung, you found her?"
        My members and so as hers came yet I didn't get to budge as I stared at the lady and examined her expression.

"She's sick, she can't stay away from us. We need to look after her. So, is she here?"
        I informed, and asked one more time then she looked on a screen, scrolling through it, checking for names...

She's not totally sick, she's not sick the time she walked away but we're all afraid that she might get ill once she's alone.

"Did she request to put her in a faceless guest list?"
         I asked...

"Sir, I..."
        The sudden change of the lady's expression told me the answer already...

"Please, tell us her room."
          I demanded, but she but her lip, unable to say a word.

"Please, Miss. You don't want her to get sick and else, do you?"
        Jisoo butted in and asked.

"If she got sick here, the name of the hotel might get into trouble. Despite of being incognita, you still need to consider that she's an idol. If fans will get to know that their Jennie Kim went out of this facility with illness, they'll criticise this hotel negatively."
         Smartly, Namjoon mouthed.

I might felt like I'm an idiot as he mouthed so smartly, but it's fine, as long as it is for Jennie.

"What's happening here?"
         A man came, wearing a different color of uniform.

"Sir, they are asking for a guest that is on the faceless list. They said she's sick, and that they need to have here back because she just walked away."
        The lady answered and explained briefly.

I looked at the guy, she contemplated yet...

"The hotel will be responsible of her being as one of the incognita. She checked in just for a night, if you want, you can wait. We can't tell her room number for it is forbidden for us to tell. Plus, Madams and Sirs, there's a reason for her to walk away and to check in alone, maybe she need some time. I'm not interfering to her or your lives and actions, it's just that, once a guest is on the faceless sheet list, criminal, sick, or a normal person, we are responsible for hiding their identity because they paid for that."
        The guy responded politely and my eyes shut in defeat, I heard sighs from behind, coming from our members.