62

- Jennie

Worried eyes on me...
While I am showing off a smile.

"Can you please stop smiling as if it's fine?"
        Jisoo eonnie demanded with both annoyance and concern roaming on her voice.

"I'm fine, you can even leave that, it will heal with time anyway."
        I answered and stopped her from cleaning the small wound with a cotton and hydrogen peroxide on it.

"Leave that wound after your father slapping you real bad? It doesn't look fine for me, Jennie Kim. It should be, at least, cleaned."
         She answered and commanded.

I chuckled...
But acrually, I'm near to breaking down.

"Eonnie..."
      I heard that soothing voice of Chaeyoung.

"Mm?"
       I hummed in response.

"You shouldn't have answered him like that."
        She leaned her forehead on my shoulder while Lisa went behind Jisoo eonnie who's still in front of me and crossed her arms.

"My father haven't hit me like that, not even when I opposed the idea of marrying Bambam."
        Lisa commented.

"Don't bite your lips."
         I haven't get to notice until Jisoo eonnie demanded.

"I'm sorry."
         I suddenly uttered...

Jisoo eonnie halted from what she's doing...
I heard a sigh from her and another one from Lisa, then I felt Chaeyoung touching my back.

Tears fell...
They immediately did as I broke down already.

Jisoo eonnie's hands landed on my lap...
Lisa and Rosè comforted me by stroking my back gently.

"How..."
       I asked...

"How is that even possible?"
        Having a hard tike on breathing and speaoing, I still have managed to question.

"How can he just slap me for mouthing at him when he should be good to me after whay he did?"
        I have the right to question him, base in my perspective now. I always have the reason to question him, because that's what he did, and I can't decipher on why he chose to left us rather than doing everything to keep us alive.

"He left and now he's claiming to be a father in that way."
       I gripped on the hem of my shirt.

"How come did he slapped me?"
       I asked, getting my teeth in anger and in pity for myself.

"Where do he get that guts to be like that?"
        Shaking voice, gritting teeth, quivering body, chilling spine with hot temperatured hands.

"How will I be able to accept him if he's acting like this? How will I be able to respect him if he kept on being an inconsiderate person to everyone?"
         I can feel the sting of the wound I got from my father slapping me, but my teeth bitting my lower lip has a greater impact.