61

A:   Small smuts. Also containing swear words and very disrespectful scenes that you shouldn't do.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

"Eonnie?"
        I am lying on my bed, still taking a rest from.the tiring party last night when Lisa opened the door without knocking and whispered to call me, trying to know if I'm asleep.

"Mm?"
       I hummed in response.

"The boys are outside and so as uncle and auntie."
         She informed as she walked towards me.

"Do they need me?"
         I asked and she took a little moment to answer.

I looked at her and she just let out a sigh.

"I don't know, but your father keeps on asking Taehyung about some unnecessary thing. You might want to defend him?"
         She states and just by hearing that, I went off from the bed and headed out to where they are, living room.

"What kind of unecessary things?"
         I asked while walking to the living room, and even before she could answer, I already found Taehyung standing with his hands in front of him, clasped together, head bowed down, eyes on the floor, looking so down, while my father is looking at him with a smirk.

And there are his members...
Just silently sitting on the couch, afraid to meddle in the situation. Yoongi, he gave me a look that says worry.

"What's happening?"
        I asked and my mother looked at me with surprise.

"Jennie, sweetie. They're just having a talk."
        Mom answered and tried approaching me but I stepped back a little and I looked at my father who's not being budge by my presence.

I looked at Namjoon who's not giving any emotions at all.

"Answer."
        My father stated, probably demanding Taehyung to answer whatever question it is.

"Answers."
          He repeated.

"Sorry, Sir."
         He apologized with a cracking voice.

"Did you fucked my daughter!? ANSWER!"
         By the time my father yelled that, I had comprehended what's happening.

"I'm sorry, sorry."
          I don't know why, but it seems like Taehyung is so afraid, it looks like he's weak at this point. He even dropped his knees down on the floor and brush his palms together while letting his tears fall down, saying sorry, just apologizing.

"How dare..."
          If it wasn't for Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok, my father would have choked Taehyung now.