Episode 1: Back To Basics- Downtime/Elimination

"Welcome back!" Chris welcomed as the camera panned on him, "If you just tuned in now, then you missed the Wild Wolverines win immunity and the right to sleep in the mini-mansion until the next immunity challenge. As for the Merciless Moose, they've dedicated the last few hours into deciding who to vote off the island. Let's tune in and see what these campers have in mind."

--------

The camera feed immediately changed to view the inside of the girls' side of the dingy cabin, currently occupied by Katelyn, Kiana, Laila, Betty, and Rhythm. The room was 20ft long and 20ft wide. With two bunk beds resting along one wall, a singular bed along the other side, a circular green and red bullseye rug on the floor, and small wooden nightstand resting under a medium-sized window. It wasn't big, but it was secluded, and that's all that Katelyn needed to begin talking strategy.

"Okay girls," Katelyn began, as she took a seat on a lower bunk, "Obviously, we didn't expect to lose today, but we can't control that. All we can control is who we vote out."

"What do you have in mind?" Kiana asked as she cautiously climbed the ladder into the bunk above Katelyn.

"Well, I'd like to keep the five girls together so we don't get decimated by the boys, so all we need is one boy to vote with us this round so we can get the majority," Katelyn explained as she turned to Betty, "Betty, you're close with Tristan, right?"

"I wish I were closer..." Betty replied in a hopeful tone, "I so, like, need to talk to him more."

"How about this? Can you go to Tristan and ask if he'll vote with us?" Katelyn asked kindly, "He'll surely listen to you."

"Yes! You've got it!" Betty agreed as she dashed out of the room towards the boys' room in the cabin.

"Alright, now that she's gone, let's have a real talk," Katelyn declared as she stood up from her bunk, "I've got Aaron and Devin ready to vote with us. We need to split up Betty and Tristan before they get into an inseparable relationship."

"I'm down for that plan," Laila agreed as she placed her duffel bag on her lower bunk, "But if you ask me, and I might be in the minority here, but I think we should get rid of Tristan."

"Perfect! I was about to say that!" Katelyn revealed, excited, "We can't risk having him swoon us into a trap. He needs to go!"

"This is so perfect! I can't believe that my plan will actually work! As long as no one deviates; we can't have that happen. It can't happen..."- Katelyn

"Aaron and Devin are still with us, right?" Kiana asked, wanting to be sure that she was in the majority.

"Yeah, they're fine with it," Katelyn confirmed, "Us four plus the two of them gives us the majority. And there's no way that any of them could've found the McLean-Brand Chris Head yet, so as long as we stick to the plan, we should be fine."

"What about Zeyad?" Rhythm asked from the top bunk above Laila, "I thought he was in on the plan too."

"He's too unpredictable," Katelyn explained as she sat back down in her bunk, "He's not willing to vote for Tristan, but it doesn't matter. We have the majority, and we'll run this game."

--------

While the members of the Merciless Moose worked on strategy, the Wild Wolverines began to take in the contents of the luxurious mini-mansion. By now, they all already settled into their bedrooms, and they now situated themselves in the main area, consisting of the kitchen, the living room, the dining room, and a spa.